Other Games [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eels have it over the bunnies in the kicking game, line speed and defensive intensity. Bunnies can just turn it on though with their attack.

WTF is Ilias doing? Really putting pressure on his team.

And for the second consecutive time, Parra score straight off the Ilias $hit kicking

Eels getting more than their usual share of official help. I guess Arthur will be happy that normal activity has resumed. His whinge last week had the desired effect.

Well with Saints and Parra winning, Tigers playing great the last three weeks can you now name a team playing more sh1T than Manly at the moment?.

Lucky we got those 11 point early eh?.. They are a shameful rabble now.

And all we have heard about this year are upgrades and extensions.

Can’t make it up.

NYEagle

Great game plan by Brad Arthur . The bunnies weaknesses were exposed and his eels team rose to the challenge

Anthony Griffin was sacked and the Dragons played with a new lease of life for their New coach
As Trent Robinson looked frustrated watching his stale roosters lose another winnable game

Sunday can not come soon enough to hopefully watch our Sea eagles turn our season around

Eels have it over the bunnies in the kicking game, line speed and defensive intensity. Bunnies can just turn it on though with their attack.
All good things come to an end feathered friend
And Thats the end of the bunnies winning streak
and we hope it is the beginning of a losing slide :)
Η αντίστροφη μέτρηση για το Λαγό άρχισε - Σελίδα 15 - Phorum.com.gr

The nrl always do a 4 min highlights package.

there was about 40 points in the st g v rorters game and 25% of the time has been allotted to suli in slo-mo for the first try.....!

Nice editing.

I get the feeling after watching the highlights, that the 'forward pass' computer chip - when it arrives - is going to have to be a super powerful one or it's going to burn up most games.

Hope our team was watching Parra play tonight. Maybe they will learn to play hard and compete and not do stupid things and then a win might happen
Eels and Dragons, both trying to remain relevant, both with their seasons on the line, came out with intent and won their games. Let's see what we dish up against the Raiders.

Eels and Dragons, both trying to remain relevant, both with their seasons on the line, came out with intent and won their games. Let's see what we dish up against the Raiders.
Yeah, I was hoping our game would be the upset game but now that there have already been 2 upsets, the odds of another have just lengthened. No more b4 our match!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8