Other Games [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eels have it over the bunnies in the kicking game, line speed and defensive intensity. Bunnies can just turn it on though with their attack.
Moses gives the squeels the yardage advantage over most sides, he gets them off poor sets almost every time with his long kick.
I was looking at the minutes the ball was in play yesterday and South’s was one of the sides that stood out with regular low mins, it seems South’s control games really well (controlling the mins the balls in play, to suit their own game and micro manage their fitness) last night was interesting, ball was in play for 23 min first half and South’s were controlling the game and in the contest, Parra on the other hand prefer to play up tempo footy, even if it’s just solid defence and simple attack, as they are a very fit side, that has the ability to lift the tempo during games.
Ball was in play for 31.5 mins second half, big difference playing for 23 mins v 31 mins, (add the extra mins in the second half as well) the difference in match fitness stood out and Parra finished all over them.

Moses gives the squeels the yardage advantage over most sides, he gets them off poor sets almost every time with his long kick.
Yeah, he played very well last night. But really, the Bunnies were starting to get on top of them until Ilias kicked out on the full and the Eels scored immediately after. Then he did it again! Huge mistakes that the Eels capitalised on.

We need to get on the right side of that equation: Mistakes bad; Capitalising on opposition mistakes good.

I hate saying this
But boy the tigers are a enjoyment to watch tonight they are all having a big dig and playing some very attractive footy
They will overtake us in the coming weeks
They are playing as a team.
Tonight and this round has really shown me how big a deep hole we are in.

The Tigers are playing excellent football as a cohesive knit team - as are some other teams who are improving as the season progresses. When will Manly start playing as a team rather than as a ragtag rabble?

In about 2 or 3 weeks all we'll be worried about is avoiding the spoon
No one takes me seriously when I ve been saying Seibold and this mob will win our club it's first spoon. The writing's on the wall. Literally every other team playing with more purpose. We'll struggle to win many more games this season. It'll be us or the dragons (and yet the dragons would trounce us at the very moment)

The Tigers are playing excellent football as a cohesive knit team - as are some other teams who are improving as the season progresses. When will Manly start playing as a team rather than as a ragtag rabble?
I can't honestly answer that 40, but hopefully tomorrow

So next time somebody asks anyone to name a player who got significantly better once they left Manly, I will answer, "Api Koroisau" and drop the mic. Should change his name to John Wesley Hardin, because he is killing Cowboys out there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6