Other Games [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So next time somebody asks anyone to name a player who got significantly better once they left Manly, I will answer, "Api Koroisau" and drop the mic. Should change his name to John Wesley Hardin, because he is killing Cowboys out there.
Our Very Talented Hooker Fainu was killing every team before he was accused of killing someone off the field

No one takes me seriously when I ve been saying Seibold and this mob will win our club it's first spoon. The writing's on the wall. Literally every other team playing with more purpose. We'll struggle to win many more games this season. It'll be us or the dragons (and yet the dragons would trounce us at the very moment)
Well Penn saw Seibold win the spoon at Brisbane so he decided that was something the club hasn't won and hired Seibold to achieve that for us. If Manly do win the spoon I'll be the 1st one leaving a spoon at the front of 4 pines park. Maybe Penn will pick that up and take it to his trophy room. 😝

Wow
Did anyone tip the cowboys
Look yes cowboys were dog S$$t but that was impressive from the tigers
You compare the compare they have so much more upside than us it's scary.
That's how you play as a team.
We better show up tomorrow

I just switched over to the end of the Tigers match. 66 points!!

WTF. did cowgirls have 3 players sent off?
Zero players sent off they just played the manly game zero heart zero effort and the tigers it was just one of those nights.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4