Other Games - Round 17, 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Refs getting into the habit of only refereeing 1 side yet again. Farkin' arseholes. Warriors hard done by and not for the first time this season

Tonight's version of Penrith would have given us nightmares if they turned up last week

Joke of a game tonight, the refs might as well put their riff jerseys on. Ref cheat sheet obviously marked - ensure western Sydney team win - even if some of your calls are blatantly bias

In that last set after making a break Hetherington literally handed the ball forward to the player on his outside. Officials can’t miss that sort of forward pass at this level - it’s a joke. No possession, caned in the penalties, Warriors are copping the rough end of the pineapple.

For all the ref bias tonight, the Warriors definitely aren't helping their own cause are they.

Too many handling errors and missed tackles just like that piss poor effort from Hiku.

Poor old Hiku having a shocker like to have some of these Panthers young blokes they all run hard and tackle hard

I think it was @Kiwi Eagle that mentioned the Warriors fans blowing up about Hiku's defence....i can see why...getting beaten by Kikau is one thing, but giving up on the play....geez!

I want Jack Hetherington at Manly. His old man was a hard nut, but Jack is a pedal to the metal full on player. Yeah he's got some discipline worries, but he is just mongrel through and through. Imagine him and Jake smashing everything in front of them. Penrith have a shiit load of young talent, they can't keep em all.

Now these grubby referees are trying to even up the penalties
Disgusting performance,nice work Greenturd

I think it was @Kiwi Eagle that mentioned the Warriors fans blowing up about Hiku's defence....i can see why...getting beaten by Kikau is one thing, but giving up on the play....geez!

In other words, his defence hasn't changed from his Manly days.....

Another try and 28-0 kick to come. This is turning into a rout.

Warriors have to iron out these performance by the business end of the season if they want to do well. They have had a number of premiership quality performances this year but have had just as many shockers as well

Ricky is taking coaching tips off Barrett tonight.
Raiders kicking it away at every opportunity for 20 minutes and get nowhere, then start playing some real footy and they score a try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8