Other Games [Round 23, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate, I hear you. There's literally about 10% of our squad trying, and the rest have mailed it in. In fact, Des looks like he's thrown in the towel as well. The only way to change culture, is to CHANGE culture - we need a roster shake-up.

That means sending one / two big name players away (like The Broncos have) to set a standard and say as a coaching staff and club this isn't good enough.

Unfortunately, we've seen Mestrov has NO balls as seen by him saying nothing about gang **** and rainbow jerseys (falling back to the NRL should have said something) to any of the players , and more closely related to me, Arko.

It's obvious the players rule the roost. Des has lost the group (and I CANNOT fathom how anyone is defending this pretender).

FMD (since being back):
1. Last 6 years: .400 winning coach
2. 2nd worst defensive record EVER in the history of any team in the NRL over 20 games (magpies the worst)
3. Worst ever losing streak equalled (and on track in my view to break that record round one next season)
4. Beaten one top 4 team once in 2.5 years.
5. Beaten two top 8 teams in 12 months
6. Many players wanting out or seeking releases
7. No players wanting to come here (particularly marquee players)
8. Ridiculous team selections and numerous players being forced to play out of position
9. This will make 2 finals series in 5 years

I could go on. How bad do people want it to fall before they say we need change haha. It's almost comical.
The best example is souths. Told Reynolds to go retire somewhere else and look at them now. DCE should've been on his bike to the Titans, Tigers, Dogs, Knights or Warriors. Taupau should've been out last year , the Turbos shouldn't have been a package deal. We should've went to find a hooker back in 2020 and the 61 crew should be out the door.
As I said previously. No ruthless streak in this club any more. Too much hand wringing and virtue signalling in this place.

I'm just really glad that we lost players like Shaun Lane, AFB, Api and now Davey, Walker. Foran so we can continue to overpay the most over hyped and over rated halfback in history.
And who misread the room back in 2014/15 about who wanted to stay and who wanted to go? The management, led by noted rugba league strategist, ‘Peter Peter this is Blue Jay’ Peters.

What a glorious scenario round 25

Roosters vs Souths to see who makes the 8, as long as Raiders beat Eagles and Tigers. And both Roosters and Souths get beat next week by Storm & Cowboys respectively.

Mouth watering.

The best example is souths. Told Reynolds to go retire somewhere else and look at them now. DCE should've been on his bike to the Titans, Tigers, Dogs, Knights or Warriors. Taupau should've been out last year , the Turbos shouldn't have been a package deal. We should've went to find a hooker back in 2020 and the 61 crew should be out the door.
As I said previously. No ruthless streak in this club any more. Too much hand wringing and virtue signalling in this place.
I know - Souths are doing so well compared to the Reynolds lead Broncos who were rudderless prior to his arrival

Souths and Broncos on equal points currently in 7th and 8th respectively

Souths finished regular season third last year with Reynolds and runners up, Brisbane 14th.

I'm just really glad that we lost players like Shaun Lane, AFB, Api and now Davey, Walker. Foran so we can continue to overpay the most over hyped and over rated halfback in history.
And Cuthbo, Ramien and Hynes

Krystian Mapapalangi, Sione Fainu and Feledy are the next batch of juniors we have lost as well

Our retention and recruitment is trulely ****ed with FG full of podders and wanna be gangsters

It was doubly disappointing to see that the Tits got soundly beaten by Illawarra, who were reduced to 12 men for the final 17 minutes. The Tits are the team that thrashed us last week, not that you need reminding. And they were without their captain and best player.
It just emphasises how most of our players didn't try in that match. And that continued against the Sharks.
Newcastle, who are supposed to be a basket case, certainly tried their hardest today against a team desperate for a win. Newcastle fans would have been proud of their effort.
We can't even say that about our team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4