Other Games [Round 25, 2021] ~Final Round~

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And yet, with the Covid outbreaks now happening in SE Qld, they are talking that the Grand Final might be played in Townsville.
Talking to the outlaws this morning in townsville. They had 100 mm of unseasonable rain on weds/ thurs which was the problem he suggested

I hate the Dogs for more reasons than just Zoolander, but of the two teams today they have deserved this win. The Tigpies have been absolutely atrocious. No heart whatsoever.

And I thought the Warriors were pathetic earlier. At least they were playing a team with more than just pride to play for.

Madge's life support at the Tigpies is going to be turned off soon IMO.

Trent Barrett's Bulldogs have joined the weekend record breakers! Apparently 38-0 is the biggest winning margin by a wooden spooner in NRL & ARL history.

The refrain from the coaches of underperforming teams are all the same: "We have green shoots sprouting..."
These clubs -- Canterbury, Wests, Cowboys, Brisbane, Illawarra, NZ, Canberra-- all expect their juniors to be their saviours next seasons.
I'm more inclined to believe these coaches have been smoking the "green shoots".
It was the same thing (a repedative cliche). When the Olympics were on, if I had a dollar for every time a commentator mentioned " We are in rare air ", I’d have a motza.
And yes, I reckon I’ve heard the green shoots sprouting at least a dozen times since Thursday night.

Last edited:
dogs won... to nil???

And the tigers were the favourites??

Sounds like both teams got to pad out their salaries. "We'll dive, everyone bet on the dogs, and we'll all win." lol

And I thought the Warriors were pathetic earlier. At least they were playing a team with more than just pride to play for.

Madge's life support at the Tigpies is going to be turned off soon IMO.
I wonder if they'll put this debacle on the next episode of Tales From Tiger Town....would be a ratings winner, can you imagine Madge's face...and the expletives oh my,, lol.

I wonder if they'll put this debacle on the next episode of Tales From Tiger Town....would be a ratings winner, can you imagine Madge's face...and the expletives oh my,, lol.

It would be good to see, but apparently last week's was the final episode. It didn't even cover the entire season.....

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10