Other Games [Round 25, 2021] ~Final Round~

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And shout out to the coach's son, Arfa Mongrel. You can just see the future superstar and his developing combination with Cartwright.

And shout out to the coach's son, Arfa Mongrel. You can just see the future superstar and his developing combination with Cartwright.

They deemed it no loss to let Manly get hold of Josh Schuster, yet a couple of years later decide to keep Arthurs kid who now is only playing first grade because daddy is the coach.

Is it any wonder that mob haven't won anything meaningful in 35 years??

They deemed it no loss to let Manly get hold of Josh Schuster, yet a couple of years later decide to keep Arthurs kid who now is only playing first grade because daddy is the coach.

Smacks of nepotism with a healthy dose of self-delusion and stupidity

Smacks of nepotism with a healthy dose of self-delusion and stupidity

F&@k em, they deserve it.

If you read Spudd's book, the same thing has been happening there for over 30+ years. Back in the mid-80s, Spudd was a young 5/8 who won just about every award one year in their junior comps. Then when it came time to pick the ages junior rep side ... the son of whoever was coach was the one who got picked at pivot and Spudd was snubbed completely.

He got the $hits with the Eels, went and played union for a couple of years and only came back to league once Penrith showed interest in him.

The recruitment of Oldfield seems to be a masterstroke.

From Fox Sports - makes it even more important to take out 4th and get Melbourne Week 1;

The Storm’s minor premiership was soured when Craig Bellamy admitted Cameron Munster and Josh Addo-Carr are in doubt for their first final neext week.

Munster was rested from the Storm’s 28-16 win over the Sharks to clinch the minor premiership, but Bellamy revealed there was an injury behind the decision to leave him out.

“Cameron Munster has a little problem with his knee at the moment,” Bellamy said in his post match press conference.

“We think he will be OK, but we haven’t really looked at tonight either.

“There was a couple of bumps and bruises with Tui (Kamikamica) and Brandon (Smith) coming off early.

“I would have preferred them to stay out there a bit longer, but they had bumps and we thought the best thing was to leave them off and hopefully they will be right for next week.

“I don’t think we will be at full strength next week. There might be one or two out.

“With Josh (Addo-Carr) he will be touch and go I think.”

From Fox Sports - makes it even more important to take out 4th and get Melbourne Week 1;

The Storm’s minor premiership was soured when Craig Bellamy admitted Cameron Munster and Josh Addo-Carr are in doubt for their first final neext week.

Munster was rested from the Storm’s 28-16 win over the Sharks to clinch the minor premiership, but Bellamy revealed there was an injury behind the decision to leave him out.

“Cameron Munster has a little problem with his knee at the moment,” Bellamy said in his post match press conference.

“We think he will be OK, but we haven’t really looked at tonight either.

“There was a couple of bumps and bruises with Tui (Kamikamica) and Brandon (Smith) coming off early.

“I would have preferred them to stay out there a bit longer, but they had bumps and we thought the best thing was to leave them off and hopefully they will be right for next week.

“I don’t think we will be at full strength next week. There might be one or two out.

“With Josh (Addo-Carr) he will be touch and go I think.”

Plus Asofa-Solomona was put on report tonight and he has 4 priors this season alone. They might be without him too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8