Other Games [Round 25, 2021] ~Final Round~

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From Fox Sports - makes it even more important to take out 4th and get Melbourne Week 1;

The Storm’s minor premiership was soured when Craig Bellamy admitted Cameron Munster and Josh Addo-Carr are in doubt for their first final neext week.

Munster was rested from the Storm’s 28-16 win over the Sharks to clinch the minor premiership, but Bellamy revealed there was an injury behind the decision to leave him out.

“Cameron Munster has a little problem with his knee at the moment,” Bellamy said in his post match press conference.

“We think he will be OK, but we haven’t really looked at tonight either.

“There was a couple of bumps and bruises with Tui (Kamikamica) and Brandon (Smith) coming off early.

“I would have preferred them to stay out there a bit longer, but they had bumps and we thought the best thing was to leave them off and hopefully they will be right for next week.

“I don’t think we will be at full strength next week. There might be one or two out.

“With Josh (Addo-Carr) he will be touch and go I think.”
The slimey, lieing 2 faced c**t is trying to play mind games already. Fuking dogs**t of a club.

From Fox Sports - makes it even more important to take out 4th and get Melbourne Week 1;

The Storm’s minor premiership was soured when Craig Bellamy admitted Cameron Munster and Josh Addo-Carr are in doubt for their first final neext week.

Munster was rested from the Storm’s 28-16 win over the Sharks to clinch the minor premiership, but Bellamy revealed there was an injury behind the decision to leave him out.

“Cameron Munster has a little problem with his knee at the moment,” Bellamy said in his post match press conference.

“There was a couple of bumps and bruises with Tui (Kamikamica) and Brandon (Smith) coming off early.

“I would have preferred them to stay out there a bit longer, but they had bumps and we thought the best thing was to leave them off and hopefully they will be right for next week.

“I don’t think we will be at full strength next week. There might be one or two out.

Braif said he had stitches in his knee and it got infected, spent a couple of days in hospital

If you read Spudd's book, the same thing has been happening there for over 30+ years. Back in the mid-80s, Spudd was a young 5/8 who won just about every award one year in their junior comps. Then when it came time to pick the ages junior rep side ... the son of whoever was coach was the one who got picked at pivot and Spudd was snubbed completely.

He got the $hits with the Eels, went and played union for a couple of years and only came back to league once Penrith showed interest in him.
Just to add to that story, as I knew Spudd thru athletics. Thank god he is a year older, cause he could motor for Greystanes Athletics club when he was a young teenager.,.
Then later on when he got graded with MG at Penrith . They terrorised opposition forwards when they won the ‘87 reserve grade GF. But then there was the problem of John Cartwright coming thru in the second row. Now this is where the nepotism surfaced again for Spudd. Merv Cartwright was the equal to what Uncle Nick is to the Rorters. MG was great mates with both. But three second rowers didn’t fit. So Souths lured Spudd away. I’ve run into Spudd many times since. And asked the question was it a case of nepotism. To Spudds credit, he never blamed the Cartwrights, but knew the writing was on the wall. So he took the Souths deal. He doesn’t mull over that situation in his book, because he is still good mates with the Penrith crew.
But, as you mentioned, he fkn hated Parramatta 100%. I used to go and watch Souths v Parra, just to see the carnage he and Les Davidson would deliver.

Just to add to that story, as I knew Spudd thru athletics. Thank god he is a year older, cause he could motor for Greystanes Athletics club when he was a young teenager.,.
Then later on when he got graded with MG at Penrith . They terrorised opposition forwards when they won the ‘87 reserve grade GF. But then there was the problem of John Cartwright coming thru in the second row. Now this is where the nepotism surfaced again for Spudd. Merv Cartwright was the equal to what Uncle Nick is to the Rorters. MG was great mates with both. But three second rowers didn’t fit. So Souths lured Spudd away. I’ve run into Spudd many times since. And asked the question was it a case of nepotism. To Spudds credit, he never blamed the Cartwrights, but knew the writing was on the wall. So he took the Souths deal. He doesn’t mull over that situation in his book, because he is still good mates with the Penrith crew.
But, as you mentioned, he fkn hated Parramatta 100%. I used to go and watch Souths v Parra, just to see the carnage he and Les Davidson would deliver.

Well, it turned out to be a good move for him to join Souths at the time, even if the Vermin went from the penthouse in 1989 to the outhouse in 1990. It got him noticed by Bozo who picked him for the test against France in 1990 in Parkes, then he got picked to go on the 1990 Kangaroo Tour. And Bozo obviously didn't forget him after that because he later got him to join Manly and together they won a Premiership and a World Cup as Kangaroos.

Well, it turned out to be a good move for him to join Souths at the time, even if the Vermin went from the penthouse in 1989 to the outhouse in 1990. It got him noticed by Bozo who picked him for the test against France in 1990 in Parkes, then he got picked to go on the 1990 Kangaroo Tour. And Bozo obviously didn't forget him after that because he later got him to join Manly and together they won a Premiership and a World Cup as Kangaroos.
How about Spudds chapter in his book called "King Bozo"…..man, I had tears of sadness, then tears of laughter. It was beautiful. So much respect.

Dalai arfur earlier in the week: "Obviously we go into every game expecting we can win. We want to win this one." - after bristling at a reporters question if he's given up on the game against Penrith to rest his players.

Dalai after last night: -
“It was always going to be the case that the class was going to get us,” Arthur said.

Storm forward Nelson Asofa-Solomona has escaped sanction and will be free to play in Melbourne’s first finals game after Saturday’s match review committee released their findings.

The Melbourne prop, who made his return from injury against the Sharks on Friday, appeared to hit Cronulla playmaker Luke Metcalf after he had passed the ball.

Of course he gets off

Storm forward Nelson Asofa-Solomona has escaped sanction and will be free to play in Melbourne’s first finals game after Saturday’s match review committee released their findings.

The Melbourne prop, who made his return from injury against the Sharks on Friday, appeared to hit Cronulla playmaker Luke Metcalf after he had passed the ball.

Of course he gets off

No mention of Olam either. Wasn't he put on report for smashing someone on suspicion

And so the games begin

Dalai arfur earlier in the week: "Obviously we go into every game expecting we can win. We want to win this one." - after bristling at a reporters question if he's given up on the game against Penrith to rest his players.

Dalia after last night: -
“It was always going to be the case that the class was going to get us,” Arthur said.
And to think this is the goose who sweet talked Foz and Watmough into abandoning the Eagles, speechless!!

Of course he gets off

To be fair, we’d be pissed If one of ours got time off for a dainty little push like that

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8