Other Games [Round 3, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only bloke to do any real damage running the football for the Vermin has been Keaton Koloamatangi moving him to the left edge has really weakened the right edge.

Cookie being benched was another strange one for me.

Wighton and Mitchell need to wake up!!
Mitchell and Walker dominating every player on the roster is the problem.
Bringing in Trells bestie is only pouring fuel on the fire.

The only bloke to do any real damage running the football for the Vermin has been Keaton Koloamatangi moving him to the left edge has really weakened the right edge.

Cookie being benched was another strange one for me.

Wighton and Mitchell need to wake up!!
That coach is pretty hopeless haha benching cook and buying keppie lol and starting wighton at center when he's a 6 over a kid

Well, hopefully we see the Mitchells get further frustrated and go the biff in the second.

Their middle looks out of whack, Tatola is a good player, outside of him and Murray they don’t look likely.

That’s trouble if Walker and Mitchell are doing as they wish, no management pulling them up.

V’Landy just put a nice bottle of Prosecco in the ice bucket, and ironing some clean jocks for Latrell.

I think that since all the chat about mitchell and walker not having to train as much as the rest of the team, souffs have had them training as much as the rest of the team now and by the end of the week they are too shagged to play an 80min game - it is all too funny

V’Landy in the bunnie’s dressing room, running a nice hot bubble bath for Latrell… plenty of magnesium salts to ease those bruises.
I hear that Peter V currently has his block and tackle in a bucket of ice,* because Latrell likes a cold one after the game.

*With apologies to Blocker and Alan Jones (the Jimmy Saville of Australian private schools, sport, talkback radio and ill-informed opinion)

I will let myself out.

Their middle looks out of whack, Tatola is a good player, outside of him and Murray they don’t look likely.

That’s trouble if Walker and Mitchell are doing as they wish, no management pulling them up.
Bennett used to give them a long leash but he could keep the squad on the same page. JD is trying to do the same thing but doesn't have WBs 6th sense on man management.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8