Other Games [Round 5, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I noticed a funny thing this weekend.

Every player put on report, sent off, sin-binned etc was shown in the NRL on Nine highlights on YouTube.

Every single one ... except Latrell Mitchell being on report twice. They never showed either incident in their highlights.

Protected much??

I noticed a funny thing this weekend.

Every player put on report, sent off, sin-binned etc was shown in the NRL on Nine highlights on YouTube.

Every single one ... except Latrell Mitchell being on report twice. They never showed either incident in their highlights.

Protected much??
I'm reasonably sure both of his charges were shown and discussed on Nine's Footy Show this morning - and they were highly critical of him. I don't disagree that he's protected though..

NRL charging news.

Latrell Mitchell looking at 3 weeks with a guilty plea. 4 if he fights and loses.

Dom Young will spend 2 weeks contemplating rushing up out of the line and hitting someone high.

Dolphin Kurt Donoghoe will spend 2 weeks also contemplating giving out high tackles.

Victor Radley was not charged for his hip drop.....

No Manly players were charged this weekend.

I'm reasonably sure both of his charges were shown and discussed on Nine's Footy Show this morning - and they were highly critical of him. I don't disagree that he's protected though..

They may have talked about it this morning, but their online highlights package showed nothing while showing everything from everyone else.

Definitely protected.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10