Other Games [Round 6, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look how pristine the playing surface is at CBUS compared to the Suncorp ice skating rink/cow paddock.
‘It was good to hear Ginnane continually blowing up about how shiit it is, and it’s been like that for ages in the call last night. No weather excuses, no concert excuses. Not only is it dangerous for the players, but the fans get ripped off as well when the side-stepping speed men are continually slip sliding everywhere.

What a tremendous entertaining game from 2 teams going 100% all game. My God we are so far off the pace. We are deadset down with the Tigers as the 2 teams with no chance at the 8 this year.

and in just 2 weeks we go from top of the table to out of the 8.

Tough comp. If we win the Souths and Newcastle games we’re still sitting equal 1st.

How did the show pony go, I only saw the first 20min.
Nearly killed Rapana with his knee, which let to a Raiders penalty which sealed the game. ( The actual truth of it was Marty was chasing hard on the kick and it was an accident. If Rapana didn’t look like he’d been hit by a bus, and lost a tonne of blood, it probably would’ve been play on).
They gotta do something about that cow paddock before magic round. The orthopaedic surgeons are going to be flat out in Brisbane the way it is atm.

Nearly killed Rapana with his knee, which let to a Raiders penalty which sealed the game. ( The actual truth of it was Marty was chasing hard on the kick and it was an accident. If Rapana didn’t look like he’d been hit by a bus, and lost a tonne of blood, it probably would’ve been play on).
They gotta do something about that cow paddock before magic round. The orthopaedic surgeons are going to be flat out in Brisbane the way it is atm.
Yeah, it's looking like 2nd rate green carpet that hasn't been laid right. And to think the smart arse Bronco fans used to give it to us about the turf on Brookvale Oval..lol.

I have never seen a more unmotivated team than these Tigers. It’s only 6-0 but I reckon they will get lapped today.

Klemmer, Koroisua, Brooks they just stand around.

This is going to be a painful year for them.

NYEagle

looking at the nrl main points...

It's been all mistakes from the eels, penalties against the eels, set restarts for the tigers...

And it's still 12 - 0 to the eels!!!

looking at the nrl main points...

It's been all mistakes from the eels, penalties against the eels, set restarts for the tigers...

And it's still 12 - 0 to the eels!!!
Can you imagine they have three Tigers kegends in the coaching staff - Sheens, Benji and Farah.
They buy Klemmer, Papali, Bateman, Korisau, Naden, Staines and barely a pulse.

We think we have it bad.

NYEagle

Tupou doing a brilliant run on the first and trying a miracle offload that was never on really sums up the Tigers.

No footy smarts

Tigers are making a game of this.

Let’s hope our doltish clods are switched on when they come up against this lot in a couple of weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7