Other Games [Round 6, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Gutho
Picture 1 of 12

• 😆
Reactions: JBW
Watching other games shows how much we need a creative hooker. We have a decent spine but a quality creative hooker is missing.
we have one playing for Blacktown.

Also, seems we have the most un-athletic centre pairing in the comp currently without Koula.

But agree, so much point of attack starts with the hooker. I feel DCE and Tom need this, especially DCE. Just throwing him a slow pedestrian ball hoping he will manufacturer something with harper or parker outside him wont happen. Shuster can often create something out of nothing, but DCE needs to be running onto the ball being thrown to him out in front, otherwise opposition defence will just move up and shut down the play.

we have one playing for Blacktown.

Also, seems we have the most un-athletic centre pairing in the comp currently without Koula.

But agree, so much point of attack starts with the hooker. I feel DCE and Tom need this, especially DCE. Just throwing him a slow pedestrian ball hoping he will manufacturer something with harper or parker outside him wont happen. Shuster can often create something out of nothing, but DCE needs to be running onto the ball being thrown to him out in front, otherwise opposition defence will just move up and shut down the play.
We have the centres but unfortunately the good ones are out injured. Kum Tong as far as aware he's not eligble to play 1st grade yet.

Should this now be the Rd 7 discussion? I’ll show myself out.

However before I do, what about those Nein flogs having a story about cult figures? One of them was George Rose, however lo and behold they had him in a Squall jersey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8