Other NRL games round 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yep the good old “even” NRL

Winner out of.
Roosters South’s Panthers Melbourne Canberra

Nuisance value Eels Titans Knights Sharks Warriors

Dragons Cowboys Broncos Eagles Dogs Tigers fight for spoon

Gap from top to bottom way too big for healthy comp

Same as last year basically.
Remember when the media duds would lean on the old “that’s the salary cap working” call? Well I can’t remember the last time I heard that sprouted.

Right, I think I’ve worked out why no one is calling forward passes in the middle third. The touchies might call one if it is within 10 metres of them.....maybe? The refs back holding th 6-10 metres (depending on who’s playing). So basically the dummy half has got a good 1-2 metre forward pass window to exploit. Cook and Hodgson have been doing it for ages.

Yep. Suits the “ speed up the game at all costs “ mantra that prevails.

Helps let the big fast sides show their wares in the name of “ good footy “

But if a bottom six side does it they’ll blow the pea out of the whistle to make an example of them.

From the SMH online comments to the report on today’s game between the Roosters and Tigers:

The Novocastrian

35 MINUTES AGO

I have had enough of the TV commentators saying how easy it is for the Roosters, how many players of quality they still have out, how Suuali and others in the reserves are going so well and how the Tigers have no depth. If the NRL is realistic about their competition, they need to fix this. The salary sombrero is a great joke, except it is not a joke. It would be very revealing to see the real finances between East and West. And then you have to add in the attraction of playing for a premiership team vs one that is always in the cellar - probably around $200,000. So if the NRL want to have half a dozen teams keep winning everything and the rest just cannon fodder do nothing. If they want a real competition, then serious reform is needed.

Raiders get home. Townsend throwing his hat in the ring for duddest half back award (more so for his **** kicking) than his general play.
‘That Curtis Scott has one hell of a short fuse....Ricky will be ripping him a new one, even though they won.

I heard that while watching the roosters vs tigers game that Daniel tuppo " the girraffe " is off contract at seasons end.

Him and saab as our wingers in 2022 I like that.

Also kris from raiders looks like another player which would suit us.

Parker, Garrick, walker, taufua all shown door at end of season.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10