Other NRL games round 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Storm by 10 only because rain is predicted
Screenshot_20210318-044551_Samsung Internet.jpg

Eels v Storm, Thursday 8.05pm at Bankwest Stadium

Warriors v Knights, Friday 6pm at Central Coast Stadium

Titans v Broncos, Friday 8.05pm at Cbus Super Stadium

Bulldogs v Panthers, Saturday 3.00pm at Bankwest Stadium

Cowboys v Dragons, Saturday 7.35pm at Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Wests Tigers v Roosters, Sunday 4.05pm at Campbelltown Stadium

Sharks v Raiders, Sunday 6.15pm at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

Hope the Eels win convincingly.
There's something about their fans getting hyped up as the premiership winners 3 rounds in only for it crumble in the back half of the season that warms my soul.

I hope the Storm smash them. Now that the “ big 3” are gone I actually prefer the Storm to a few teams in the comp. actually maybe just Parra, easts and Souths
My only wish is Storm to destroy Queen Gutho & his Worms & Warriors to do the same to the Knights. I’ll be happy even if Manly loses.

Hope the Eels win convincingly.
There's something about their fans getting hyped up as the premiership winners 3 rounds in only for it crumble in the back half of the season that warms my soul.
Nooooo....hope they lose abysmally & continue to do so each week until
they collect their 15th spoon & close in on the Magpies record of 17!!!!!!! Now wouldn’t that shut that smug Queens mouth.

Shocking but true, I also realised this the other night. Always liked the fox, can't help but like papenhuyzen. No Scam, no Studs, the hate has softened
True....although as much as I try, the disdain for the Storm just isn’t there. I can take them or leave them but they are a very good team. I believe anyone on here would / would’ve had Smith in our team at a pinch.
The Eels, Knights are the ones I absolutely hate, closely followed by the Roosters (only coz of the Morris sooks) & Sharks!

Bankwest is going to be great by the time the Dogs v Panthers kick off on Saturday in this weather.

Tonight: NRL
Tomorrow: A-League
Saturday: NRL

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12