Other NRL games round 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Bloody oath. Are you buying your pet products from the shire!

Haha nah man she's 9 months now I think and still got some growing to go. She's working stock though so I run her for hours a day. Looking to start herding classes soon

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Waqa Blake’s no certainty of waltzing back into the side. Nuikoa (sp) was great. He got scorched by Olam early, but after that his defence and hard running was a feature.

The Who

Journey Man
How depressing.
I just asked myself: how many Manly players in the current 17 would make the Parramatta team, and all I could come up with were three, maximum: Jurbo, with DCE and Kapow probables.
How far we have slipped!

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Haha nah man she's 9 months now I think and still got some growing to go. She's working stock though so I run her for hours a day. Looking to start herding classes soon
Years ago when I was working night shifts we had a Border Collie for 15 beautiful years. But luckily I was much younger and fitter back then, cause when I got home after a 12 hour shift, he was primed to go, no matter what time, what the weather. And like you, there was no such thing as a quick trip around the block. He’d just stare at you, and not for the first time I’d find myself trying to negotiate a shorter route because I’d had a **** day, and was rooted. Ha, with those eyes locked on, I would’ve had more chance of getting Hezbollah to sit down for peace talks.

(apologies for hijacking the thread, but C’mon, this is dog business.)

• 😆
Reactions: Dan

40 nil

It's only a game ...
I just asked myself: how many Manly players in the current 17 would make the Parramatta team, and all I could come up with were three, maximum: Jurbo, with DCE and Kapow probables.
I think Paseka might get a spot on the Eels bench and as the Eels' centre stocks are a bit thin, I think Walker would get a start. I don't know if there'd be a spot for DCE. Moses' long kicking game tonight was excellent - superior to any DCE performance I can remember.

StuBoot

Bencher
You're allowed to if it's in the act of scoring a try, just one of those anomalies
I thought that it’s allowed in that sense but only in the in goal area.
This was still in the field of play imo, yes he was trying to score but wasn’t over the line yet.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Years ago when I was working night shifts we had a Border Collie for 15 beautiful years. But luckily I was much younger and fitter back then, cause when I got home after a 12 hour shift, he was primed to go, no matter what time, what the weather. And like you, there was no such thing as a quick trip around the block. He’d just stare at you, and not for the first time I’d find myself trying to negotiate a shorter route because I’d had a **** day, and was rooted. Ha, with those eyes locked on, I would’ve had more chance of getting Hezbollah to sit down for peace talks.

(apologies for hijacking the thread, but C’mon, this is dog business.)
Kick the footy with her for a good 30 mins then walk her for 30 mins at least if not more, then I can start my day...rinse and repeat at night. She's a good girl, the goodest and does as she's told, at least when I tell her. @Ryan has looked after her and knows

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is anyone going to address the 45 forward passes made tonight. Tom Brady would’ve been happy with that effort.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Said it last week ( and previously), what are the touchies looking at?
I don’t think their fit enough to keep up with the speed of the game now. Let alone put themselves in a position to get a good read on the passes. Also, I think they’re so shiit scarred of making a line ball call, only to be punted to Harold Mathews linesman the following week. No support from the top. And god help you if you have the audacity to slow the game down now, by calling a forward pass.

Uk eagle

Bencher
I don’t think their fit enough to keep up with the speed of the game now. Let alone put themselves in a position to get a good read on the passes. Also, I think they’re so shiit scarred of making a line ball call, only to be punted to Harold Mathews linesman the following week. No support from the top. And god help you if you have the audacity to slow the game down now, by calling a forward pass.
Or have the officials had word from on high not to give them? There does seem to be a lot more being allowed to go this year. Is it another price to be paid to "speed the game up?"

47MVEagle

Bencher
I noticed Brandon Smith looking for a rest a few times out there - first he went down in backplay like he did so many times last year as if he'd copped a head knock (I noticed Melbourne used this as a tactic for a free interchange a LOT last year with Smith) then a couple of tackles later he sprinted into dummyhalf on the last tackle of their set before going off a few minutes later.

Got me wondering about that stuff about him wanting to be a starting 80 minute hooker - with the new rules making the game faster & his style of play, I dont think he could last 80 minutes without a break.

Cioran

Bencher
How depressing.
How far we have slipped!
Jurbo and Kapow would probably make it onto the eels bench., Hard to see DCE getting a start in any position. Recon they could find a spot for Foz while he's uninjured.

Davey was our best forward last week and he couldn't get into the Eels 17.

XV-1

First Grader
I noticed Brandon Smith looking for a rest a few times out there - first he went down in backplay like he did so many times last year as if he'd copped a head knock (I noticed Melbourne used this as a tactic for a free interchange a LOT last year with Smith) then a couple of tackles later he sprinted into dummyhalf on the last tackle of their set before going off a few minutes later.

Got me wondering about that stuff about him wanting to be a starting 80 minute hooker - with the new rules making the game faster & his style of play, I dont think he could last 80 minutes without a break.

He just looks a bit unfit. After playing most of his career off the bench, this is something new.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 47 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15
13 6 6 26 15