Other NRL games round 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Broncos have tall, strong, fast backs who are young and will get much better over the years. Meanwhile Des keeps rubbish plodders who will never improve.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Haha nah man she's 9 months now I think and still got some growing to go. She's working stock though so I run her for hours a day. Looking to start herding classes soon
Good ole hounds Dan. I’ve got a Rhodesian Ridgeback I run 4K most days. She’d be good in the hunt but at the same time an absolute hound who loves most! In saying that she’s fiercely protective of my boys and home. How good are K9s!
anyways off topic but watching these games tonight I’m actually feeling better about our chances vs these lesser sides.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Good ole hounds Dan. I’ve got a Rhodesian Ridgeback I run 4K most days. She’d be good in the hunt but at the same time an absolute hound who loves most! In saying that she’s fiercely protective of my boys and home. How good are K9s!
anyways off topic but watching these games tonight I’m actually feeling better about our chances vs these lesser sides.
My running days are over even knee surgery couldn't fix my knee so it's mainly walking. She's a border collie X Kelpie names spud and she's a legend. Basically my shadow, constantly on my heel

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
My running days are over even knee surgery couldn't fix my knee so it's mainly walking. She's a border collie X Kelpie names spud and she's a legend. Basically my shadow, constantly on my heel
Yes mate. Luv it! I think I saw a pic you posted. Dogs (Canterbury bankstown excluded) are the best mate ain’t they. Tge bond so strongly. My girl will do anything to keep my boys safe but she’s never aggressive. Female dogs are better too. Just smarter than males haha. If u got kids she’ll always have an eye on them.

The Who

Journey Man
If I'm not mistaken that's 13 losses in a row for the Donkeys, and yet we'll see them again on prime time TV next week.
The NRL must be embarrassed that the worst team in the comp receives the most free-to-air TV coverage.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If I'm not mistaken that's 13 losses in a row for the Donkeys, and yet we'll see them again on prime time TV next week.
The NRL must be embarrassed that the worst team in the comp receives the most free-to-air TV coverage.
Doubt they're embarrassed - they're the ones who schedule the Donkeys to be on prime time TV every week. More a case of favouritism.

Must say it was refreshing to see the Titans on prime time TV for a change.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Fifita and Tino got most of the headlines (deservedly), but for mine AJ Brimson reminds me of a kelpie herding sheep, charging at one corner, then flying across to the other side of the field to cover that side as well. I’m calling him ‘the kelpie’ from now on. Outstanding fullback.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
She's a border collie X Kelpie names spud and she's a legend. Basically my shadow, constantly on my heel

Must...not....type........

-That sounds like @Jethro ....!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::angel::angel::angel:

Ooooh I'm in so much trouble

I was just kidding :(

XV-1

First Grader

And we have lost 10 in a row, looking at 11.

It is us that should be embarrassed

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Fifita and Tino got most of the headlines (deservedly), but for mine AJ Brimson reminds me of a kelpie herding sheep, charging at one corner, then flying across to the other side of the field to cover that side as well. I’m calling him ‘the kelpie’ from now on. Outstanding fullback.
Haha the kelpie! Yes if you watch the Titans doco on Fox you will see he actually has a kelpie I think!

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 47 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15
13 6 6 26 15
12 6 6 77 14