Our Origin Contenders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Jake
Tommy
Walker
Myles
??

that prompts an Origin Yart retort ... go for it

NSW Blues:
James Tedesco,
Blake Ferguson,
Michael Jennings,
Josh Dugan, - Turbo
Josh Mansour,
James Maloney,
Adam Reynolds, - Pearce
Aaron Woods,
Robbie Farah,
Paul Gallen,

Wade Graham,
Josh Jackson,
Tyson Frizell.

Interchange:
Jack Bird,
David Klemmer,
Andrew Fifita,
James Tamou - Jake

Not many other positions up for grabs :think:

Last edited:
Pretty sure Nate said he had retired from Origin footy.

Turbos and Walker should play, DCE is one injury away

Walker would have to be in contention for centre, Tommy potentially for Wing (especially with Dugan now out for month and Mansour the season. I think they will stick with tedesco at FB), and you would think Jake is a given.

DCE has the likes of Milford, Morgan, etc.. to compete if JT or CC go down.

DCE may get the utility spot given he is a very good defensive half.

To be honest, I prefer they just play for Manly, like killer did.

Manly during SO
P Shuster/M Walker
Jorge
B Parker
B Kelly
A Uate (outside origin pick?)
B Green
DCE (maybe in QLD SOO squad ?) - Hastings
Darcy Lussick
Api
AFB
C Sirronen
F Winterstein
J Kennedy

B Lawrence
L Brown
L Perrett
S Lane

??
or if Myles has retired from SO then him for Perrett ??

Manly during SO
P Shuster/M Walker
Jorge
B Parker
B Kelly
B Green
Darcy Lussick
Api
AFB
C Sirronen
F Winterstein
J Kennedy

B Lawrence
L Brown
L Perrett
S Lane

??

Where's Taupau, last I looked he's not a QLDer?

God please no, I may not be anywhere near Christian but hell am I praying

Honestly, I would suggest that Tom is one of maybe 6 outside backs in contention for the 5 spots up for grabs so he is a chance, but may still miss out. Jake I think will get over looked this year as the selectors tend to have their pets and they will stick with the status quo. Walker will be left out due to his issues last year both on and off the field. Myles has been better this year but is still only performing at above average bench forward level.

All in all I would suggest that Tom is a 60%, Jake a 30% chance and Walker and Nate are 10% chance.

I hope they are all a 0% chance so we are a 100% chance of winning during that period haha!

Manly during SO
P Shuster/M Walker
Jorge
B Parker
B Kelly
B Green
Darcy Lussick
Api
AFB
C Sirronen
F Winterstein
J Kennedy

B Lawrence
L Brown
L Perrett
S Lane

??
Punches some holes in us doesn't it??
Bugger origin.....
It's a pest !!!

Jake and Tommy were 19th and 20th man last year - so they are in the mix for sure. The Phantom may be a chance, just depends on whether Lozza wants to pick and stick with Jennings, Dugan and JMoz, or god forbid even Fergo the Fiddler at centre.

I know Nate Myles was undecided about Origin earlier in the year

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...y/news-story/2e53c25914b6b014231ae46ea3b30998

I doubt DCE will get picked, he seems on the outer - unless there are some injuries

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10