Our season over.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cartwright was assistant at the Cows when they won the premiership last year. And Barrett hasn't had long enough with the side for me to write him off completely. If we clear out dead wood and have some good signings over the off season, then I think he should have 2017 to prove himself.

I doubt we will lose all 4. The rain and the refs really hurt us last night, and I think Lyon and Parcell returning will make us a far better side. I doubt we will make the finals, but we can.
Every you said might be right but we thought that before the season started with the mass signing and nothing to show for it. which of the four matches would you put your house on for a win? Canterbury no way, storm impossible, raiders highly unlikely, penrith are in the running for the 8, so the air is out of our Tyres now. Care to make a bet?

We can still theoretically make the finals, but we now have to rely on other sides losing and, even more unlikely, beating the Dogs, Raiders, Storm and Panthers.
Well storm and dogs will be a walkover they struggled with the rabbids and knights who we polished off easily.

Ricky is due to choke so should beat the faders so we have one tough game against the panthers.

Every you said might be right but we thought that before the season started with the mass signing and nothing to show for it. which of the four matches would you put your house on for a win? Canterbury no way, storm impossible, raiders highly unlikely, penrith are in the running for the 8, so the air is out of our Tyres now. Care to make a bet?

I seriously doubt we'll make the finals. I'm just saying it's not impossible yet.

Game over. Maybe next year we will have a decent coach too.

The brand of footy we are playing boring you now? Hard to win with so much money on the side lines. I think your opinion will change 2017. Des wasn't great straight away

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6