Overseas fans, livestream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CAMBO said:
Dan can you get setanta in holland.
Their overseas channel has every rugby comp and the NRL on it. They also stream.

Most expat pubs will have setanta ( Irish sky decoder) or the UK equivalent premier sports ( UK sky sports). The coverage is better than back home with almost every game live and numerous replays. Was watching Beaver carve it up yesterday from an old SOO. These systems being on satalite are generally in ex pat/ sports bars from Iceland to Turkey.

Dan said:
And livestream is viewable in NL so just more looking for a review of quality of the live games, otherwise I'll go with a proxy solution

Livestream is avaible for free, well in 2013 at least, to country's with no major broadcasting rights. So works almost everywhere but aus, nz, the pacific, USA , uk and a few others. I'm able to watch almost HD quality on the tele at home or the big screen at my pub. All games are live and on demand, if u miss the first 10min u can watch from the start for eg. Anyway point being, quality free legal stream. Get the tunein app and u can catch up on the sports radio shows live, afternoon shows for breakfast and 2ky big sports breakfast makes for a good cheeky discreet listen at the dinner table with the Swedish misses rambling on about garbage!

Sweet now I need to arrange my work schedule around our draw. Lucky Mondays are generally a work from home day

Dan said:
Sweet now I need to arrange my work schedule around our draw. Lucky Mondays are generally a work from home day

Well, I hope your schedule doesn't become too clogged.

(see what I did there?....that's damn clever)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6