OZ vs Kiwis - Score predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Either this ''bold'' approach by Kearney works a treat, or backfires badly.

Obviously better for the code if the Kiwis are competitive...... So an upset as our old Aussie side b1tches amongst itself and gets pick-pocketed 22 - 14 by the bratty new-kids-on-the-block.

Wild guess!

Shall we make this thread the 'live comments' thread for the match or start a new one ?
Eg, Oh dear ! Billy S has injured himself in that tackle . . . . . :)

I assume it can be the live thread as a non-Manly game @EagleFromMay1967...

As in Dan Sultan was very good and the anthems are stirring as usual...

Love the haka...

Game on...

Loved Peta's passion during the Haka. Hope the young Manly boy has a great game.

Darius Boyd has the most ridiculous looking beard since Fatty's attempt in 1985.

Good try for the Aussie's by Morris, but gee you have to feel sorry for Peta with that bounce.

This is al too easy for the ozzies

Come on you kiwis

Jeez there is some bad haircuts in this game

If any Kiwi was going to score tonight I'm glad Harris did after he got shafted in their WC selections.....

Defence doesn't seem to be a factor tonight.....from either side.

Back in it, love their up-beat approach. Maybe the ageing Aussies will be caught out, well, for a while anyway.

HoldenV8 said:
Darius Boyd has the most ridiculous looking beard since Fatty's attempt in 1985.

Good try for the Aussie's by Morris, but gee you have to feel sorry for Peta with that bounce.

You've got to love Nate's beard. He looks like Ned Kelly, except the helmet is on the inside of his head.

Even if the Kiwis lose from here, I think they've shut a few of the critics up.

Biggest problem for the Aussies? Holding onto the bloody ball.

I'd love to see DCE out there giving NZ what Johnson is currently giving us.

Makes u wonder how some of the Aussies get called up and other more deserving players are ignored e.g. Brett Stewart, Lawrence, Watmough etc.

And has DCE been on field yet?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4