Paint the Ammo in the dressing room

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
When Muppets like Soward writes Manly off, along with Johns and Fittler earlier....this is the stuff to feed off.
I actually love it as a fan.
This is usually a springboard that has lifted successful Manly teams of the past.
Hope Des rips off doors, Singe/Ballin make them train like demons and the old "Us against them" mentality comes back.
Winning results are of huge importance as a Manly fan, but if I can support a gutsy team who hurt the opposition and have 100% dig every game - that will do me!!

Time to hose out the away shed just before they arrive, while we're at it paint some depressing colour on the walls.

When Muppets like Soward writes Manly off, along with Johns and Fittler earlier....this is the stuff to feed off.
This is usually a springboard that has lifted successful Manly teams of the past.
Hope Des rips off doors, Singe/Ballin make them train like demons and the old "Us against them" mentality comes back.
Winning results are of huge importance as a Manly fan, but if I can support a gutsy team who hurt the opposition and have 100% dig every game - that will do me!!
We have learnt . We need as Man to do a Manly job

Thoward.......enough thaid. Fittler........sounds like he's 'coming' whenever he talks about the Roosters. Johns......well years of substance abuse has got to his head. Can't even string a sentence together! Their opinions mean jack$hit. Manly has won premierships & made the finals with the same facilities at their disposal now so Thoward's comments are irrelevant. Roosters can't win a Premiership without buying one! John's Newcastle will never win another Premiership no matter how much he & his brother carry on about how great they are.

I have a feeling the NRL will be a little more cautious in their dealing with Manly with Des back as coach, he is an intelligent operator and knows how to get his point across.

He won’t be intimidated or get upset by the journalists either, he’ll use it to fuel the manly pride. I hope they continue with their nonsense for our sake!

We use to have players with real ticker, plenty of them.

I don't see much of that in this group, but will be happy to be surprised.

The Des smokescreen is working nicely, i might add.

Soward got chased out of every team he played for. Fitler was bought by the roosters. Probs still paid by them to push the brand. They mean nothing.

The players are backing Des for coach

I wonder what they will think when Donny takes them to a very dark place during the offseason training?

They might be begging for Barrett and Ferris to come back so they can have a jog around the oval instead

I wonder what they will think when Donny takes them to a very dark place during the offseason training?

They might be begging for Barrett and Ferris to come back so they can have a jog around the oval instead
Or go for a ‘session’ down Brookie pub...

There would be very few still on here who aren't die hard Manly fans. What was dished up this year wasn't Manly. DES will bring back that Manly ingredient, and I'd be surprised if he doesn't have the squad winning more than it losses too.

Are these the same players who are backing/have backed Barrett, then Carthorse?
The players would get aboard a B-Line bus if they were asked. These media stories mean nothing. Fake News.
Reporter: So, are you supporting (insert name here) for the coaching role?
Player: Er, yes....
What else can they say?
I would preferred they answered: I'll give 100% to whoever is appointed.
But they are not that media savvy.

The problem is the mindset of the millennial players is to take such comment as an excuse rather than as motivation.

I can smell it in the air. The real Manly are back. The media are already writing us off but they haven't seen Manly play for 3 years now. This is Des at his best. I haven't felt this excited since 2014.

I can smell it in the air. The real Manly are back. The media are already writing us off but they haven't seen Manly play for 3 years now. This is Des at his best. I haven't felt this excited since 2014.

We will be .......
“Back Under the radar” !!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10