Panthers 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

eaglebuzz

Bencher
I'm feeling some small solace in the Panthers being my second team. We suck.

Hopefully Des clears out some dead wood and starts preparing this team for success in the 6 again era over the off season. Today's loss rules out finals footy for us this year.

In a record breaking run of 11 straight victories, the Penrith Panthers have looked fitter, faster and fresher than their premiership rivals.

And this is the reason why.

When the NRL structured the draw, the Panthers were handed a huge advantage with the most favourable and recovery-friendly travel schedule of the 16 teams.

There is only one team I support. If we don’t play I don’t care. In fact I’ll watch the GF for the spectacle but other than that won’t watch another game after round 20. The commentators, refs, new rules etc all suck.

now we are out i would like to see the panthers win it. Can't cope if roosters and storm win another gf

If we are smart we need to look at their model and how they have produced their team, not paying overs for imports, rather than developing their young talent and shrewd recruitment.

We have talent in our squad, what we need is a plan and direction as right now we rely so heavily on a handful of players and our depth is just littered with reserve graders and players past their best who get game time at the expense of untried and talented youngsters.

If we are smart we need to look at their model and how they have produced their team, not paying overs for imports, rather than developing their young talent and shrewd recruitment.

We have talent in our squad, what we need is a plan and direction as right now we rely so heavily on a handful of players and our depth is just littered with reserve graders and players past their best who get game time at the expense of untried and talented youngsters.
They must have known something when they cut Blacktown free and allowed it to become a feeder club for Manly.

I will enjoy they day they are bundled out.

They are not as battle hardened as Roosters & Storm

Only side I like outside of Manly is NZ Warriors.....out of the real contendors I prefer Canberra then Penrith in that order.....hate the rest

now we are out i would like to see the panthers win it. Can't cope if roosters and storm win another gf
Anyone but the Worms & Court Jesters.....I will always death ride those 2 ar$ehole teams & the ar$eholes playing in them! The Queen, Nathan Wuss Brown, Moses the twat, Milka my neck is sore Sivo, Ogre Ferguson, Mitchell I love dogs Pearce, Lachlan my head looks like a cats ar$e Fitzgibbon, Daniel where’s my nose Saifiti.....

Since day 1 of this season I've said nobody will beat the Roosters and outside of that injury to Victor Radley nothing has changed my mind all year. Boyd Cordner is huge for them.

When the Roosters get most of their troops back they will be far too good for the rest. Respect the Panthers, and the Storm will always wrestle and cheat their way to go close.... but it's a Threepeat for my money.

Manly is my only team no 2nd.
I will watch other games and enjoy a good game and favour one team over another ...( I should be ref fit in well) but sorry FK having a 2nd team

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8