[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Maybe there is an opportunity at Leeds that is too good for him to ignore?

Maybe the club feel that Api can be a stop gap hooker until 2018?

Maybe there they are going to have a go at Segeyaro?

Who ****ing knows? One thing is for sure though, anyone that thinks there is no plan is a moron.

The four players who've been most strongly rumored to be in the plans for moving on this off season have been: Buhrer, Parcell, Taufua, and Lawrence.
Looking like the rumors are at least half true and I simply don't get it. I have time for every one of these.
Buhrer: yes, small but gutsy as all hell, slippery, intelligent, and played with such passion for the Manly colors.
Parcell: fast, good passer, good defender.
Jorge: unstoppable close to the line and played game after game for us in pain with his injured shoulder.
BJ: yes a fair hit of injuries but when he's on has often been one of our best and plays with tremendous passion.
To me we want to replace these fine players with a bunch of criminals and idiots.
Rant paused.
Criminals are in jail and idiots are in asylum

If Mr Fulton deems Brown good enough to start then who are you to argue feathered friend?
The fact is feathered friend, Brown was highly recommended by Barrett from his time with the Panthers . So Brown is Barrett's Pet

Manly fans are outraged at the prospect of losing hooker Matt Parcell to Leeds after just 15 games.

Queenslander Parcell arrived at Brookvale from the Queensland Cup to rave reviews just 12 months ago and did a steady job at No.9 before injury curtailed his season.

But he now appears surplus to needs at Manly, with reports from the UK suggesting he is being released to the Rhinos to replace runaway hooker James Segeyaro.

There's been nothing official from either Leeds or the Sea Eagles at this stage, but it's fair to say Manly fans aren't rapt in the plan.

One Manly fan wrote: "Buhrer and now Parcell. 2 players who can actually make a break and we've let them both go while under contract. Yet we retain logs like Myles and Brown."

Vicious.

Then this bloke pulled the trigger: "No one held the ruck together better than Matt Ballin, lost him then API is just a loose cannon who can't make the halves and is used as a Hooker. Parcel would have been my pick every day! Lost all faith in this club."

Tell us what you really think.

To be fair, some fans never bought the Parcell hype.

One posted: "Parcell always got pushed back in defence, always. Touch player at best."

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...rcell-leeds-rhinos/1hhdsz439t3gd1du07xj2q951t

I'm not outraged as long as it ain't happening. We buy into media's stories far too much, we should take half of them as a grain of sand. Let manly know our opinions but not make it seem like it's official when it may not have even been considered

Manly fans are outraged at the prospect of losing hooker Matt Parcell to Leeds after just 15 games.

Queenslander Parcell arrived at Brookvale from the Queensland Cup to rave reviews just 12 months ago and did a steady job at No.9 before injury curtailed his season.

But he now appears surplus to needs at Manly, with reports from the UK suggesting he is being released to the Rhinos to replace runaway hooker James Segeyaro.

There's been nothing official from either Leeds or the Sea Eagles at this stage, but it's fair to say Manly fans aren't rapt in the plan.

One Manly fan wrote: "Buhrer and now Parcell. 2 players who can actually make a break and we've let them both go while under contract. Yet we retain logs like Myles and Brown."

Vicious.

Then this bloke pulled the trigger: "No one held the ruck together better than Matt Ballin, lost him then API is just a loose cannon who can't make the halves and is used as a Hooker. Parcel would have been my pick every day! Lost all faith in this club."

Tell us what you really think.

To be fair, some fans never bought the Parcell hype.

One posted: "Parcell always got pushed back in defence, always. Touch player at best."

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...rcell-leeds-rhinos/1hhdsz439t3gd1du07xj2q951t
More dramatized crap . I am of the many fans that are not fazed by the possible loss of the unproven parcel.

If Matt Parcell had any hopes of being a QLD Hooker they'll be shot out the window with a move to Leeds, think " outa sight outa mind".

Hang strong Marty!!

Maybe there is an opportunity at Leeds that is too good for him to ignore?

Maybe the club feel that Api can be a stop gap hooker until 2018?

Maybe there they are going to have a go at Segeyaro?

Who ****ing knows? One thing is for sure though, anyone that thinks there is no plan is a moron.

EVERY team has a business plan....sell & buy players....look at the official NRL site & all 16 teams have what is called...(gains and losses)....it's not some Amazing imaginary plan...it's simply business, with only a holdup on cap stopping another couple of decent signings that will likely now be in 2018, unless some mutual payouts are agreed upon....not so sure if that's a plan?

Last edited:
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have released live wire hooker Matt Parcell to the Leeds Rhinos, effective immediately. OMG what is going on?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8