[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/12/21/manly_release_matt_p.html

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have released live wire hooker Matt Parcell to the Leeds Rhinos, effective immediately.

Parcell has trained with the Sea Eagles full time squad for the past six weeks and was set to battle it out with Apisai Kourisou for the number nine jersey for the upcoming 2017 season.

However, the former Brisbane Broncos and Ipswich Jets hooker felt his running style of dummy half play was better suited to the Super League than the NRL.

So much for the heir to Cameron Smith!

Barrett showed his hand last year, API will he starting hooker so don't know why some of you thing that Brown will be the starting hooker next year.

Last edited:
What the **** :sick::swear::banghead:

Some may not be pissed, others will be like me but if this isn't a ****ing bad decision than I don't know what is!!! They stated that manly were stocked up on hookers! Are you outta your ****ing mind. Api is a good young player but just happens to struggle in what position... hooker! Then who, Lewis Brown?!!! What a ****ing joke. Parcell should have been first preference dummy half, second at worst although there is no way in ****ing hell that brown is better than him. So unbelievably angry right now

You were saying?
Came back to bite me real hard, i was in denial and hoping it were another ****ty miss from rumours websites. It appears only the most frustrating rumours are the true ones, buhrer and parcell

So was Parcell pushed or wanted out himself?
Maybe both.He was shopped to Cronulla a month or 2 ago with a swap for Beale.Or he may of wanted out because of the BS that's going on there.Either way,I bet Beale ends up at Manly

I would prefer Parcell to Beale as Beale is absolute garbage

Fulton said that we are well off for hookers Who do we have? Api who is a crap tackler and throws passes like a two year old?

"Manly have great respect for Gary Hetherington and the Rhinos. They are a professionally run club and the Rhinos will be a good fit for Matt Parcell who is a young player starting out on his career,’’ Fulton said.

“We are well off for hookers and this gives Matt a wonderful opportunity at a great club. Hopefully it is the start of a long term association between the clubs. The owners of the Sea Eagles, the Penn family, have great respect for the Rhinos.”

Api has this year to guide the team to the semis or both him and Baz are out the door with Lewis and Nate not far behind them. We need to find the next best up and coming hooker for '18 and beyond.
How does Cullen go? I just read that he is a very underrated 9..?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12