[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

susan

Bencher
That will do me. Even if you aren't sold on Parcell after an injury plagued year, one thing we do know for absolute certain is that AK is a joke at nine yet we get rid of a young bloke who at the very worst is still better than him.

We are a seriously damaged club at the moment.And for those few fools who hang on to the idea that AK can play as first choice hooker open your bloody eyes,put down the crack pipe and watch some f...ing game day videos..then watch Jake Friend pass a football.

We are a joke

Last edited:

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
I imagine player morale is quite poor at Narrabeen. I mean apart from DCE's, Tryavowelic x 2, Korosau's, Myles's and Brown's, no contract is worth the paper it's printed on down there.

Hey, if we end up owned by The NRL ALA The Titans, maybe we can just sign everyone and anyone as well. Past 12 months alone:

Nathan Peats
Konrad Hurrell
Kevin Proctor
Daniel Vidot
Jarryd Hayne

Now after Dale Copley

Guess being on drugs as a club, and going bust pays off.

Why not Ashton Sims,Jack Reed,Ben Pomeroy, Ben Hunt,Chris Bailey,Chris Heinington and Alex McKinnon and rename the team the pantheon of plod

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Jeez did we lose an immortal or something? Remind me again what he's done..? Settle down folks. The fog will lift soon enough and something should be revealed. There's a reason why you release someone now and it's not to help out the Rhinos. Be patient and enjoy your breaks...

susan

Bencher
Who cares if Parcell ain't an immortal. We KNOW the other bloke is hopeless and we ain't got anyone else... that is the point.... any team that ain't got a 9 going into January is s basket case. If getting a new star 9 in January is part of the grand plan then that will do me.

And that lovely line "we are well off for hookers" hardly suggests a new recruit now does it.

If anyone seriously thinks,other than Fulton of course, that we improve with AK as first and basically only choice hooker they are delusional.

Last edited:

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
Jeez did we lose an immortal or something? Remind me again what he's done..? Settle down folks. The fog will lift soon enough and something should be revealed. There's a reason why you release someone now and it's not to help out the Rhinos. Be patient and enjoy your breaks...

To be fair, I think everyone has been trying to stay positive and buy into the dream for next year. Although the reality is we've lost a **** load of talent and haven't bought one player who's played full-time 1st-grade last year.

To be fair, I think everyone has been trying to stay positive and buy into the dream for next year. Although the reality is we've lost a **** load of talent and haven't bought one player who's played full-time 1st-grade last year.

The joint is out of control. And the media spin isn't working. Even part time fans on Facebook are over the polished turd crap Cousins posts after something we all know and the club has denied for weeks happens.

What have we got:

08. Darcy Lussick (Returning from injury)
09. Api Koroisou (Only have to have a right side backline now)
10. Nate Myles (found the goat photo's)
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic (Prop, play lock)

14. Lewis ****ing Brown (Just as bad as Myles)
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Brenton Lawrence (Returning from long term injury)
17. Lloyd Perrett or Shaun Lane (or maybe some other discard)

Good luck Trent. I hope wherever your career takes you after Manly this coming season, you do well.

Have I missed any other discards in all that?

Hang on....., who is the football manager who we have heard about in repeated newspaper articles, as being the architect of our massive signing coups the past few years and the driving force behind our imminemt revival???

Written about as the mastermind behind rebuilding our team.

Why is Barrett now responsible for Parcell leaving?

Has the recruitment job suddenly been passed to him?

Or is it just easier to point the blame at the poor bastard because he is an outsider......

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
don't slit your wrists just yet .... its not so bad
Lussick/ BJ
Api/ Brown / Cullen/J Hodges
AFB/ Myles
Marty T/ C Sironen
S Lane /L Perrett/ F Winterstein
Jake/ J Hopoate

& a bunch of up and comings at Blacktown Sea Eagles