Parish to Tigers!!! So who will be assistant Coach in 2013..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
The problem is getting someone who won't "overshadow" Toovey, or be perceived as taking his job. Which means you have to go with inexperienced/fringe coaches, OR replace Toovey with an experienced coach.

Not sure what Steve Georgallis is doing these days, but I reckon he'd be worth a look.

Likewise if Folkes is available.

Cochrane, Eadie, Orford or Fulton would be worth checking out too.

The problem is how are we going to find a bigger "wanker" of a bulldogs troll than you when you close your account on Sunday

MrInvisible said:
The problem is getting someone who won't "overshadow" Toovey, or be perceived as taking his job. Which means you have to go with inexperienced/fringe coaches, OR replace Toovey with an experienced coach.

Not sure what Steve Georgallis is doing these days, but I reckon he'd be worth a look.

For you to come on here making condescending suggestions about how to fill our coaching vacancies amounts to provocative trolling imo.

Amazing you can't think of anything better to do in a week like this.

Kieran dempsey. Good bloke from allambie hts. Had his career curtailed by norths' demise. Now at belrose.

Well I think something else is happening with this gig.
I know that a bloke has been seen talking to 2v in deep talks all this week. Joey. make of it what you will but who knows.

lovefooty said:
I know that a bloke has been seen talking to 2v in deep talks all this week. Joey. make of it what you will but who knows.

Joey will never fulfil that role. His work will also remain with the halves and I'm sure the chats are about where he sees improvement in DCE and Foran into next year.

MrInvisible said:

Bulldogs in a GF this weekend and you're here?

You are a knob. Pure and simple.

lovefooty said:

Maybe 2v just wants joey to get him something to dull the pain of last weeks affort?

tookey said:
lovefooty said:

Maybe 2v just wants joey to get him something to dull the pain of last weeks affort?

Don't be stupid, Chocs got that sorted.

MrInvisible said:

Shouldnt you be somewhere preparing a wake for Monday?

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
I just LOVE it when you get something that's OFFICIAL!!

Whoops, are we even allowed to use that word on here.....I guess if this post gets wiped by a Mod I'll know the answer!!

What?

The club announce this but not a video re: thanks to fans etc.

damn weird priorities.

unoffically..sshhhh, I heard that something might be in the wind.

Phantar said:
I love Mr Inadvisable's work.

Perhaps we should raid another Club's coaching/support staff Mr I? It's been done before.

And at least we wouldn't have to twist their arms into moving to the Northern Beaches.

Not even outer westie boy Hasler wants to move to Canterbury, or its fellow travelling ****parlour, Bankstown.
You do realise you don't NEED to live in the same area you work? Not many people live in the CBD yet many work there!

Ditto North Sydney.

To be completely blunt, Toovey won't last. Toovey is the Dymock of Manly at the moment and anyone who can't see that is delusional.

He doesn't have the experience, skill and knowledge required to nurture a first grade side.

Consider why he wasn't assistant coach to Hasler!

As harsh as it sounds, Manly should be looking for an established coach to either work alongside Toovey, or become head coach.

How did Toovey succeed this year? He didn't have to do anything as Manly had minimal squad changes and Hasler put many of their plays into action.

That's the harsh reality of it all.

MrInvisible said:
Phantar said:

Perhaps we should raid another Club's coaching/support staff Mr I? It's been done before.

And at least we wouldn't have to twist their arms into moving to the Northern Beaches.

Not even outer westie boy Hasler wants to move to Canterbury, or its fellow travelling ****parlour, Bankstown.
You do realise you don't NEED to live in the same area you work? Not many people live in the CBD yet many work there!

Ditto North Sydney.

To be completely blunt, Toovey won't last. Toovey is the Dymock of Manly at the moment and anyone who can't see that is delusional.

He doesn't have the experience, skill and knowledge required to nurture a first grade side.

As harsh as it sounds, Manly should be looking for an established coach to either work alongside Toovey, or become head coach.

How did Toovey succeed this year? He didn't have to do anything as Manly had minimal squad changes and Hasler put many of their plays into action.

Mate - usually I tolerate you, but of late you are nothing but a troll. I have seen your work on TK and I see a little man that has bitterness in his soul. Why you push such vitriol is beyond me - but maybe it is because Toovey is taller than you???

voicefromthehill said:
Mate - usually I tolerate you, but of late you are nothing but a troll. I have seen your work on TK and I see a little man that has bitterness in his soul. Why you push such vitriol is beyond me - but maybe it is because Toovey is taller than you???

Tooves wears bigger speedos.

MrInvisible said:

Ditto North Sydney.

You have just spun your last piece of anti Manly, trouble making, rubbish.

Are we talking PERMABAN!!!!!
Ding Dong the Witch is dead

Might see you shopping in the boys section next time Im buying clothes for my 4 year old boy - bye bye bitter little man.

lovefooty said:
I think they should get Craig Shandacott back from the U K.
He was a great under 20s coach for us and left because he fell out with des.

He had DCE foran and others that were in his side when he was here and he was a great technical coach.

I dont know what super league side he is coaching. maybe one of you guys know and how well he has gone over there.

It's Sandercock, and I'd support this 100%. Former assistant at the club before going up to Newcastle a few years ago. Did pretty well with Hull KR this year.

MrInvisible said:
Phantar said:

Ditto North Sydney.

He won't get this as he's banned but might be worth a shot:

Did you notice the comment on the Footy Show tonight? The fact they said everything they see in the Bulldogs attack reminds them OF WHEN DYMOCK PLAYED??

What does that tell you smartarse? Maybe the fact that Des isn't the one getting them to the GF, it's Jim. If you lose him to another club I'll be pissing myself laughing. That will be twice he's left you guys because you used him, then pushed him away like a piece of meat.

voicefromthehill said:
Are we talking PERMABAN!!!!!
Ding Dong the Witch is dead

One can only hope it's permanent.

However I thought in this world of dynamic IP addresses it's easy to rejoin?

@[Daniel]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4