Parker -ACL (false alarm)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Terrible news for a young fella. 9/10 it will pester him for the rest of his career in some way.

Did it on that very last hit up (that ended up costing us the game).

Now multiple mentions , apparently been mentioned by TBaz as well, so clearly it's a fact!

TB said in the presser he has done his ACL well looks like it is what he said
Shame he runs hard that kid

I thought he played well, did an acl and dropped the ball. I was most disappointed in BJ myself. Thought he was very ordinary today. Came off late and the trainer pointed to a hip. If he's out Tanginoa hopefully comes in and I'd be more than happy with that. He runs straight and hard at pace with footwork. I like BJ but he always pulls up before the line, always.

Very disappointing injury to a very good player, Kelly has to return to his early season form

I thought he played well, did an acl and dropped the ball. I was most disappointed in BJ myself. Thought he was very ordinary today. Came off late and the trainer pointed to a hip. If he's out Tanginoa hopefully comes in and I'd be more than happy with that. He runs straight and hard at pace with footwork. I like BJ but he always pulls up before the line, always.
We need to dump Lewis Brown and place Tanginoa in the side

Bit harsh on Kelly. Hes a talented kid just a little out of his depth atm.

But the great thing in life is, if you keep getting into water eventually you learn to swim.
The reality in life is that not all will be champion swimmers no mater how often they go into the water and some will eventually sink in the depths of the NRL ocean .

Hoping it is not confirmed as ACL. Strange that there was no I dictation of pain and he played on.

That is terrible news, if proved he has actually done his ACL......!!

And if he so, I wish him all the very best with his recovery and hope he comes back super strong and healthy........!!

I hope not, got targeted today and held his own against Tedesco who goes ok, the last drop ball was questionable to, a big hand on it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11