Parker -ACL (false alarm)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I thought he played well, did an acl and dropped the ball. I was most disappointed in BJ myself. Thought he was very ordinary today. Came off late and the trainer pointed to a hip. If he's out Tanginoa hopefully comes in and I'd be more than happy with that. He runs straight and hard at pace with footwork. I like BJ but he always pulls up before the line, always.
Mate BJ is ordinary every week. Glad he is going

That is terrible news for the kid. So late in the year means next to no chance to start next season.

Time for Kelly to step up. Hopefully a few weeks off has got him back on the path to victory.

In other news, our back line depth is now toast. Parker and Wright are our main cover, so with parker and jorge on the sidelines we cant afford another injury.

Beating the dogs and worriers is critical, so we can rest in rd 26.

This a terrible blow for the kid, he's been great for us and did well today.

I hope he gets back to full health soon and takes his place back in our top side.

FUK me sideways bikboi .... just when I thought I couldn't be more pissed off!!!!

God Luck Brad ... you got a head like a worn out toothbrush ... but you are a goer!

For what it is worth I can back from a torn acl and Mcl in about 5 months - granted that was not as a professional player but the idea he is out for months and months is not right... it all depends on the type of tear etc

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10