Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can’t be worse than Kelma who offers nothing in the second row
Good bench utility to cover backs (when turbo gets injured and Koula goes to 1) + can play some minutes in the forwards
Him, the Kum and two props on the bench could work

L
Yep.

Since when did a mediocre centre turn into a good backrower?

He would make no inroads on the attack in the forwards, and he would be only okay on defence.

We all spitball ideas on here but Parker suddenly becoming a better player in the forwards is one of the craziest.
Luke Lewis

Terry Randall debut at five-eight from recollection but a centre in reserve grade. Shifted to the second row where he played for Australia.

Whenever I see this thread title, I always think of this minor 1960s cultural icon;):

A0E10E86-10C7-476B-8B92-2669FF98C8D6.gif

Last edited:
I'm concerned no-one is considering his welfare here? If you ask the player, of COURSE they'll want to continue. Brad Parker has had 8 concussions in his career, and the concussions are now occurring with much less force, as each occurs.

Get him on staff. Give him a role around the club. Anything. But do NOT let him move into the forwards, if he's already getting smashed from pillar to post in the centres. It really upsets me seeing that dazed look he gets reeling out of a tackle, and it's regular.

He's got a young child, and a young family - come on Manly - duty of care here. Transition to retirement please. Surely a role in PR or something would suit him.

One of the things that has become more acutely aware to me after this weekend of footy is the critical importance of your centre and winger in defence. Whether it is the individual players, or the system in place (or a combo), these positions are what is standing out to me defensively.

I love Brad, but his concussions are a real worry. We need to fit the following into the 1-5 positions :

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jason Saab
3. Reuben Garrick
4. Tolu Koula
5. Jaxson Paulo

6. Christian Tuipulotu
7. Tommy Talau
8. Raymond Vaega
9. Brad Parker

I get he's a local junior. I get he's a fan favourite. But I'd this wise salary cap utilisation? I understand the club's attempting to embrace the local talent. But jeez this money could have gone towards that last marquee forward we need. Maybe Siebold wants:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Tolu Koula
05. Reuben Garrick

next season

I love Brad, but his concussions are a real worry. We need to fit the following into the 1-5 positions :

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jason Saab
3. Reuben Garrick
4. Tolu Koula
5. Jaxson Paulo

6. Christian Tuipulotu
7. Tommy Talau
8. Raymond Vaega
9. Brad Parker

I get he's a local junior. I get he's a fan favourite. But I'd this wise salary cap utilisation? I understand the club's attempting to embrace the local talent. But jeez this money could have gone towards that last marquee forward we need. Maybe Siebold wants:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Tolu Koula
05. Reuben Garrick

next season
Pre season form will be important to who gets first dibs on being Kuala's centre partner, right now I believe Parks has the inside run on making the centre spot his first up in Las Vegas.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8