Parker's concussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He has a history of bad concussed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him miss a minimum 2 weeks. People have been calling for strike in the left centre position. Let's see what Suli has to offer. He obviously has the attack but we need him on song in defence. Interesting watching. I feel for Parker, again he has copped a head knock taking a tough run.

Great performance but I'll save that conversation for elsewhere.

Brad.....obviously leave it to the medical professionals but as good as he has been of late, considering his history of head knocks. Leave him sit as long as he needs.

Even if that is the rest of the season, his health is more important

He has a history of bad concussed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him miss a minimum 2 weeks. People have been calling for strike in the left centre position. Let's see what Suli has to offer. He obviously has the attack but we need him on song in defence. Interesting watching. I feel for Parker, again he has copped a head knock taking a tough run.
It would of been interesting how well he defended tonight given the slippery surface

Parker was having a very strong match before he was concussed. He is a courageous player and never shirks the hard runs. I'd be happy if they gave him a rest for the next three matches. We have replacement centres, and he has earned the right to recuperate from putting his body on the line.

How long he misses will depend on whether he has ongoing headaches or other symptoms. I'd be concerned that Brad's courage is such that he would deny symptoms in order to play - if I didn't think he has the team's best interests at heart, which I am certain he does.

I hope you are OK Brad, and get well soon, meanwhile Moses will keep your spot warm (you know how these things work) :)

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10