Parker's concussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Unfortunate that Suli will not have the obvious advantage of Turbo "s skill and ability creating better opportunities for the outside backs but will just have to knuckle down and give it his best shot . Be surprised if Garrick is not full back tonight and with an even share of possession , no reason why he can not offer something worthwhile in attack to provide some variety for the outside backs also .Don"t go along with the notion that Suli is that deficient in the defensive area , think that he is more then capable , providing the rest of the defensive line is working cohesively . Of course Parker's overall form deserves praise this season and as is the nature of high level competitive sport , Suli can not complain if he does not make the most of this current opportunity to re establish himself and stake a claim as a starting centre in a full strength available squad .

Sorry to bump this thread - but this is now a recurring theme. Parks, we love you mate - you gave your absolute all for Manly, and will always be maroon and white - but for the love of God, please retire. For your own health and wellbeing. I shudder to think how many concussions this warrior has had, but it's now awful to watch or see.

Raise you family, live a long life, enjoy your kids. There's WAY more to life than footy. I'm sure a sponsor will give you a job mate.

Rest up brother.

Sorry to bump this thread - but this is now a recurring theme. Parks, we love you mate - you gave your absolute all for Manly, and will always be maroon and white - but for the love of God, please retire. For your own health and wellbeing. I shudder to think how many concussions this warrior has had, but it's now awful to watch or see.

Raise you family, live a long life, enjoy your kids. There's WAY more to life than footy. I'm sure a sponsor will give you a job mate.

Rest up brother.
Well said feathered friend @Ryan

Parker is an Inspiration to any one that has little ability and plenty of heart
Parker is living proof that if you are Disciplined and Dedicated and Tenacious
You can over come the talent barrier and become an NRL player

At the end of the year when he hangs up his boots Hank should hang his head high for his great over achievement and always giving his best for his club the Manly Sea eagles

Parker the Sentimental favourite Sea eagle
1691786989924.png

Last edited:

Rest up brother.
I'd like to know how many HIAs Scorpio and Brbo have between them. They seem to both have more than their fair share and wonder if they are targeted or their running style at contact needs to be adjusted if that's a thing.

Rest up brother.
You're right Ryan, when you look at other players who are suffering from multiple issues after a career of head knocks i think it's imperative that he considers retirement. He's given 100% every time he's run out for us, he's got a mistake or two in him but if everyone out there competed at the same level we'd be in a much better position table wise than we are now

I just hope the club is taking a deeper dive into both of these clubman's concussion history as it is at the point now where everyone can see the recurring impact and the club (and game) will become liable let alone the personal impacts to loyal servants.

It's sad that when you see players like Keary and Ponga now you immediately associate head knocks with them rather than their talent. Scorpio has just joined that group in my eyes.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10