Parra struggling to find players for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Did their reserve grade teams win? If they get the exemption, the lower grades should be stripped of points. Other teams fielded weakened lower grade teams.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-10-20-04-33-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-10-20-04-33-32.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 41
The blue and gold darlings will be getting even more favours if the Rorters chances fade by copping a few more injuries. I'm just waiting for the announcement that the NRL is granting Nick an injury exemption to sign players outside the cap. The grubs have been angling for it ever since Keary went down.

Bubble trouble: Eels may only have 17 eligible players for Magic Round

News just coming through. The NRL told every Sydney club not to put any top 30 players in the lower grades if they wanted them eligible for magic round. Parra seem to be the only club to have ignored this and now only have 17 players to choose from despite needing a 21-man squad. I don't know what the NRL will do, because it is SO unfair to every other club if they give Parra an exemption to allow these reserve players back into the bubble. Especially for a team like Penrith who had to use something like 9 Ron Massey Cup players to fill their NSW Cup team. But then what is the alternative??? Interested to see how this pans out!!!

MAN I HAAAATEEE PARRAAAAA
You know your junior base is next level when a team made of A grade and Massey players flog newtown in NSW Cup. Penrith is the best park footy league by far

Did their reserve grade teams win? If they get the exemption, the lower grades should be stripped of points. Other teams fielded weakened lower grade teams.
To be fair, our reserve grade team was pretty weak already.

Rival clubs want the NRL to punish Parramatta for ignoring a warning not to play fringe first-graders in NSW Cup matches at the weekend - a move that leaves the Eels facing the prospect of having just 16 eligible players for Magic Round.

The Project Apollo committee met on Monday night, and a final decision on whether Parramatta are granted exemptions will be made on Tuesday morning following consultation with NRL boss Andrew Abdo and ARLC chairman Peter V’landys. -(so Parra will be given exemptions for the good of the game and not to rob fans of the magic round awesomeness)

The NRL has been backed into a corner by the Eels, (shouldn't be, parra knew the rules. Just depends on whether the nrl has a spine in these cases - ge)

who were the only Sydney club to keep its fringe players in reserve grade despite the governing body refusing to guarantee they would be able to return to the biosecurity bubble in time for Magic Round. - (so they knew. You play, you pay)

I know covid is a lot more contained than over here but if the nrl grant exemptions they are basically saying that we're happy for Parra to put lives at risk, just so their reserve grade and pull a swifty and win a game. Even if the nrl 'impose a fine' - usually 50% suspended it still doesn't cover the issue that covid doesn't care about fines.

I've lost some faith in the system so I'm sure all the power brokers will 'conspire' to get parra a full complement of players while their fans complain how unfairly they always get treated.

What a collection of knuckles to have done this.

Scum sucking slime. I don't care which team they play or what it means for us on the table I just want to see that s**t sucking scumhole slime of a club lose every other day.

Most hated team right here <-------
Closely followed by Roosters.

The NRL has denied the Eels’ request for an exemption and will not allow “dirty” Eels players to return to training until the day before their Magic Round game against the Warriors.​

“Parramatta have been told reserve grade players can rejoin NRL squad once they arrive in Brisbane because protocols revert to level 1,” Brent Read tweeted.

“However, they must return negative covid test. Cannot train with NRL squad until negative test confirmed.

“Means Parramatta can name squad of 21 players but players who played in NSW Cup last weekend unlikely to train with team until they arrive in Brisbane."

I thought all of the Eels players were "dirty Eels players" @:D

The Eels can't comply with the rules even whey they try, in this case they were no chance.

Last edited:
The blue and yellow scum sucking slime get their way again against the spineless NRL,

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
So blatantly f***ing obvious that the slime are being given the armchair ride. As much as I despise the rorters they were deadset dudded by the most incompetent or most corrupt officiating last week.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10