Parramatta stand down star halfback Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His partners FB post said the break up wasn't her decision, but whatever - I won't necessarily jump ahead and believe it's a mental health issue anyway. As a footy fan too much stuff gets palmed off as being this or that when it's usually a substance issue or the some other act of dickheadishness. Colour me once bitten...

His partners FB post said the break up wasn't her decision, but whatever - I won't necessarily jump ahead and believe it's a mental health issue anyway. As a footy fan too much stuff gets palmed off as being this or that when it's usually a substance issue or the some other act of dickheadishness. Colour me once bitten...
Good point about the spin. He may just have celebrated Liam's birthday too much :cool:

The article headlines with indefinite, but lists only 3 games that he'll miss :confused:

Some of the comments on here are pretty f*¥king sad hey... Everyone has the right to their opinon and im cool with that, but its a sport... The guy played like s*^t for us the last year n a half of his contract, but to read ppl bagging him over this is bulls*+^ in my opinion... Its just a game of footy guys (and girls), we all gotta get up for work tomorrow, win lose or draw

Just remember - the media a lot of the time is full of **** and pulls stuff out of their arse to fill white space.

Take this story. He's apparently upset over;

Family breakdown (legitimate)
Money we may/may not owe him (hmmm ok - he's getting close to 100k plus a month so whatever)
Parra's salary cap scandal (GTFO)

There is usually more to these stories that we are not privy to. Right now there is a Eels statement which says nothing much really and journo BS. The truth is still out there somewhere...

Watch the wheels fall off Parra. And there's only worse news to come for them.

It's funny how things turn out.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6