Parramatta stand down star halfback Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That's was a couple of months back I never saw it myself just saw it posted on Facebook tonight mate

If they're claiming it was a few months back, they're telling porkies - look at the articles around it. One mentions the 60 Minutes saga in Lebanon, the column next to it is about how many points Parramatta might have docked. That's very recent.

Hi Ralphie
Perhaps you can ask Dan if he will give you some leave from this forum.
NYEagle
No need, I now have control over my emotions. It's the abdominal pain from the hours of laughter and giggling that is the problem now.

There is more to this story and it will come out in the weeks ahead. He has a kindred spirit in Hindmarsh & Sandow who will help him through this.

#Karma-is-a-bitch

Someone who was down in Albury last year mentioned a big party after the game and lots coke. That's been out there for a year. That kind of stuff came up a few times. Could all be bull**** but there is a bit of smoke there too...

Someone who was down in Albury last year mentioned a big party after the game and lots coke. That's been out there for a year. That kind of stuff came up a few times. Could all be bull**** but there is a bit of smoke there too...
Coca-Cola id think.

One of them can certainly be described that way.

I would believe it. Ive been out and seen players on the gear. Not manly ones mind you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8