Paseka Machine - Shu - signs of Champion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Paseka was a bloke I expected off the bench....big man who could make an impact
Lets look what he brings, breaks tackles for fun , offloads and best of all ...is a super defensive middle, smashing opponents and winning 95% of contacts.
The Shu - well this kid is obviously a star, looked likely in attack all night but most impressive- his defence knocking players into the turf all night
There 2 a Massive part of Manly going forward- well done boys ..,

Aloiai again with 153 metres as the highest metres for us. Marty and Paseka also over 100 metres. If Aloiai gets a offload going he basically replaces AFB.

another season ending injury means our second row stocks are running low as JetSki suspected out for season.
He is a very very good prop - no doubt about that and I think can defend better than AFB because he can actually put shots on

Keppie’s defence was ****house but other than that our front row was fkn awesome. Benching Taupau for Aloiai was the best thing Des has done in 2 years and Paseka is seriously playing at an origin level. We’re not a great team but when it comes to the big fellas we’re doing alright

Pasrka is dangerous and has an awesome offload. Not sure why Taupau isn't using his offload aswell but our props have been great every game.
I thought Sipley's hard runs and quick play the balls helpedTaupauu. Taupau often followed Sipley's hit ups and it was a great combo off the bench.
Marty takes very few tough hit ups these days, likes to take cheap metres off a quick ptb.

Fkn Block head did my head in again, after Shoe pulled off a great hit. Block head says something like once this kid learns to show more effort, and once he’s got 60+ games under his belt he could be a star. So you need to see 2 and a bit more years to see if the shoe playing out of position before you rate him?! Fkn idiot.
Seriously, how has Fox not punted him.

Last edited:
Super relieved for the boys. Those types of wins are so important. Came back twice to draw level and DCE was handed a match-winner, and he nailed it. Good on him!

Great work all, with super-important troops returning we can make a charge from here:
Titans at home (W)
Tigers away (W)
Panthers away (L) - lets be pragmatic here, a close loss would be super awesome
Warriors home (W) - we did it tonight, we can do it at home
Broncos "home" in Brisbane (W, we can get 'em) - they are scrutinised over every loss, start like we did with Warriors and we sow doubt and take them down
Eels away - if we get 4/5 as per above and have our guys back on deck, fk the Eels, we will get em, they aren't all that
Knights away (W) they are more injury-affected than us even, big opportunity to upset them at home
Bye - free pts

14 pts in 8 rounds is completely possible.

Let's hope the injury Gods shine on us and that we build on this evenings momentum. We can remain positive after tonight in my view.

Well done guys.

Aloiai again with 153 metres as the highest metres for us. Marty and Paseka also over 100 metres. If Aloiai gets a offload going he basically replaces AFB.

another season ending injury means our second row stocks are running low as JetSki suspected out for season.
I actually think his metres are more effective than afb’s. AFB obviously has the offload and bends the line but often he’s ambling and the post contact metres are slow. Aloiai has a fair bit of urgency about his runs

Fkn Block head did my head in again, after Shoe pulled off a great hit. Block head says something like once this kid learns to give more effort, and once he’s got 60+ games under his belt he could be a star. So you need to see 2 and a bit more years to see if the shoe playing out of position before you rate him?! Fkn idiot.
He also said Siro showed great form earlier in the season. He played one game and we got towelled up by forty. Plus he doesn’t know the rules. Time to go to wherever they shipped off Gasnier.

Last edited:
Fkn Block head did my head in again, after Shoe pulled off a great hit. Block head says something like once this kid learns to give more effort, and once he’s got 60+ games under his belt he could be a star. So you need to see 2 and a bit more years to see if the shoe playing out of position before you rate him?! Fkn idiot.
Yep.

I really think The Shoe should be playing 5/8 with Foran on the bench. But with yet another injury to a second rower -- even if Guacca comes back -- The Shoe looks to be stuck in the pack for the foreseeable future.
Parker showed me tonight that he could make it as a second rower. He is tough and wholehearted. He doesn't have the skill or the speed to play in the backline but he runs straight and tackles well. Select Tyfuna and Harpo as our centres, that way our wingers might see some ball.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10