Paseka Machine - Shu - signs of Champion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Fkn Block head did my head in again, after Shoe pulled off a great hit. Block head says something like once this kid learns to show more effort, and once he’s got 60+ games under his belt he could be a star. So you need to see 2 and a bit more years to see if the shoe playing out of position before you rate him?! Fkn idiot.
Seriously, how has Fox not punted him.
Fox has got a stable full of morons, nine isn't any better, it does my head in listening to them

Fox has got a stable full of morons, nine isn't any better, it does my head in listening to them
Blocker had a shocker alright, his constant errors, how about these couple, he said the chez weighted his kick perfectly in the first half, ( that was the one that went dead by a long shot, that if weighted well was a certain try) then he later calls a scrum on a touch finder and adds to his blunder without picking up on his error) maybe to many head knocks mate, they are definitely hard up for talent over at Fox. Let’s face it, his not actually a fan of our club, so we shouldn’t be surprised with anything he has to say about our players, anyone with an eye for the game can see where Shoes headed, hopefully he tears the tiges up next weekend and block has to sit through the carnage in the box.

We should start our own podcast Ron. You can be the main caller and I’ll be the colour man. We could have Biff and Frankie as sideline eyes and have @globaleagle as our international observer to give us the latest updates (just 14hrs late).

We could have a panel of @ALinda, @Budgewoi Eagle, @The better Robbo, @Snake and @susan - all fine footy brains.

We’d make a fortune I tell you.

We should start our own podcast Ron. You can be the main caller and I’ll be the colour man. We could have Biff and Frankie as sideline eyes and have @globaleagle as our international observer to give us the latest updates (just 14hrs late).

We could have a panel of @ALinda, @Budgewoi Eagle, @The better Robbo, @Snake and @susan - all fine footy brains.

We’d make a fortune I tell you.
Thank you @pjayz, I feel humbled that you put me on a panel with such illustrious company!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10