Pathetic press conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
What a load of ****

“Um arrrr yeah um... errors... um... completions.... need to address that..... um....

we got a lot of injury’s..... arrrr.... um.... miss communication ..... need to address that.... um arrrrrr ......

Thank you”

Pathetic

Lost the dressing room. Lost the fans. You showed your disloyalty. I will show none to you. Time is up Des.

Results driven business my arse.

I agree his time is up, we should only EXTEND his contract with performance clauses in it.

That will show him that we aren't happy.

The only club in the NRL where 14 losses out of the last 17 games gets you an early contract extension.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
I am still waiting for a hard-hitting question from those hacks who masquerade as reporters.
How about: "You continue to pick the same team that has been thrashed in all its matches this season. Why?"
If DESpicable answers: "Because they are the best we have" then follow it up with the question: "So you regard Funa, Harper Tippytoes, Guaca, Saddler, Sipley as surplus to your needs"?

You can see in the press conference that Des is really hurting
So too is our club and the supporters

Hasler is ruining his reputation I use to love the bloke now I’m starting to hate him !!!

Pull your finger out Des and make some changes otherwise you’ll be know as the coach who got manly’s first spoon !!!

Hope people at the club actually read these forums because soon they will be left with no members for next year

Penns have also got to go if they don’t want to invest more time and money into the club to turn it around then piss them off

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10