Paul Kent in trouble again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don’t believe that they have security guards at Tottis in Rozelle, it really isn’t that kind of pub, only ever seen people out enjoying something to eat and drink there. It is right in the middle of houses and doesn’t seem to attract the drunk dickhead element
Yeah great pub and Tottis alway a win!

Once upon a time, slavery was legal and cavemen were cannibals, but I like to think we've come a long way since then...

Mate, comparing a couple of blokes who did nothing but make fools of themselves to slavery. Is beneath you.

i-hope-you-dont-get-hurt-when-you-fall-off-your-high-horse--5abc4.png

This is a nothing story. In the 70s and 80s this used to go on every weekend down at Manly. I agree he's a probably ****en idiot but come on let's get on down off our high horses. Who hasn't punched on or known someone who punched on after having a few too many? Harmless high jinks. No one was hurt and I'm sure the other bloke would have been mouthing off and being a dickhead.
Pretty well sums it up tbh. I'd say the way he is on the show, quite a few people would like a shot at the title. That being said, it was one dude flopping another on the ground.

If this is big news, hahaha, we have problems.

Mate, comparing a couple of blokes who did nothing but make fools of themselves to slavery. Is beneath you.

.View attachment 26864
Trouble is, that's not what I am doing. Of course slavery and cannibalism are worse. That goes without saying.

Rather, what I am doing is making a point, using examples, that just because something was once prevalent and/or normalised in society, does not qualify it as OK.

If you're OK with Kenty's behaviour, that's no skin off my nose. I think you're entitled to your opinion.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8