Paul Kent in trouble again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wow, what a ridiculous view. How many people have been killed from 1 punch that started as “harmless high jinks” ?

Not to mention this blokes high moral standards that he holds players too repeatedly that he and his mates have driven out of the game
How many mate? And how many of them were sitting in a park on a Sunday afternoon with family?

Not sure your age or location but find someone in Sydney not on cocaine and therefore drinking to excess on a Saturday night in the inner city and I'll buy you a detective badge from GO LO.

Imagine waking up this morning and realising it wasn't a bad dream....you really are Paul Kent.
Imagine waking up and being thrilled that two people you don't know were involved in a scuffle.

Sad ducking times for you Dog.

Why isn't there the same pile on for AFB?

You know the guy who is 130kg and bashed his domestic partner?

Oh that's right he might make us feel as if we belong to something if the club wins!

And here I was thinking he may of learnt a lesson. But no, he is just a stupid old drunken journo, with a big mouth. Doing what he bags players for every week. Enjoy the funeral game again Kenty, that industry is known to be full of drunks.... And weren't there rumours that he could fight????? Another failure on his resume
It says everything you need to know about this moron, after the assault charges from allegedly bashing his missus then returning to 360 wouldn't you think it's time to cut back and keep a lower profile? Getting pissed and showing the entire world that A, you're a jerk and B, you can't hold your hands up is a recipe for being shown the door
Clearly he takes an Eels loss to Manly harder than some....
Well he was their star half-back for one game, lol

It is funny how I get older and I hate violence more and more. To think that something can be solved with your fists....well that is not great
But nuclear missiles and an iron shield are better.

No thinking human doesn't hate violence. What are you trying to achieve with this statement?

That children squabble and tit for tat aggression is no longer for you now you admit you're older and less agreeably the winner of any violence?

That's a fact ISz. Just you're getting older and weaker that makes it more personal to you.

I'm sure you're aware but tit for two tats wins game theory. Not bashing a little guy under the parameters of the Snake defence (right as it was, but totally over the top) I took you to task for this last time and never wanted to offend, just enlighten those who seem to feel they're morally silvertail's bulletproof, after ten years of sensible and fact supported/just being a decent bloke/human comments.

You and @LeonardCohen, spritely appearing as he has, are the moral compass of this site, I expect probably more than you realise and that's understandable, but please, we had this argument about a man found acquitted. You are and are able to be better. You have preached tolerance and practiced it for the fifteen years I've been a part of this forum, but can't deal with this?

Wow, what a ridiculous view. How many people have been killed from 1 punch that started as “harmless high jinks” ?

Not to mention this blokes high moral standards that he holds players too repeatedly that he and his mates have driven out of the game
To be fair, the one punch situation is where someone is ‘king hit’ without expecting it. Two blokes Shaping up and fighting is nothing like that - albeit it’s still idiotic and oafish behaviour.

Agree, the fight was a joke. However Kent is a public figure and it does not give a good look at any level. All broadcast around the world on video.
So if you’re not a public figure it’s ok to act like a dikhead??

To be fair, the one punch situation is where someone is ‘king hit’ without expecting it. Two blokes Shaping up and fighting is nothing like that - albeit it’s still idiotic and oafish behaviour.
Sheesh someone making a sensible and non reactive statement. I really don't know what to say, other than look out for the heat that's coming.

Everyone on here needs to listen to the Danny Green advertisement, paying millions to a boxer who was never very good, but was white and lost to a bloke who never really tried it until he finished a successful rugby league career.

One punch deaths are terrible, but rare. And unfortunately related to violence on the street that is so much better than it previously was.

The message that "one punch can kill", has been proliferated. The normal message of don't go out and think bashing some dude, from a no father at home Andrew Tate searching wannabe raised by a single mum is the issue.

There are plenty of people on here (on very high horses) ready to pile on and throw stones down at this bloke - and they’re entitled to their point of view. But it’s worth remembering that he was acquitted of any wrong doing in the alleged DV case - the judge threw the case out. So that shouldn’t factor at all in your opinion of him.

However, I’m sure that ordeal took a toll on him mentally and who knows, maybe it contributes to him drinking too much and acting like a goose outside a pub. All I can say is, ST must have the most squeaky clean membership of any organisation I know - most of them have never done a thing wrong. 😇

Good old Kenty the working man's sporting voice of reason, what a joke. However, this play's out this bloke needs to take a step back and have a good long look at himself, he's 55 going on 18, and he acts like a teenager who always has to prove his toughness.
There's none so blind as those who will not see.

There are plenty of people on here (on very high horses) ready to pile on and throw stones down at this bloke - and they’re entitled to their point of view. But it’s worth remembering that he was acquitted of any wrong doing in the alleged DV case - the judge threw the case out. So that shouldn’t factor at all in your opinion of him.

However, I’m sure that ordeal took a toll on him mentally and who knows, maybe it contributes to him drinking too much and acting like a goose outside a pub. All I can say is, ST must have the most squeaky clean membership of any organisation I know - most of them have never done a thing wrong. 😇
Most of us probably did our fair share of dumb sh!t when we were younger but the operative word is "younger", which makes it harder to feel sorry for him.

I mean, I think of Kent as your classic, fist-waving "Get off my lawn!" old bloke who's scared he's losing his place in the world and sees a woke conspiracy around every corner. And a lot of what he does on NRL360 is performative, so it's best not to take anything he says seriously. I also think he's a hypocrite and basically a f**kwit.

But you are right that we need to remember he was acquitted on that DV case and that the case itself may have affected his mental state, although it's likely he's been a f**kwit for a very long time.

That said, I keep wondering what could possibly have been going through his head when he decided not to keep walking and to start throwing punches. I know he was tanked, but not so tanked that he didn't stop to take off his watch. And he must have been at least dimly aware there were people with phones out filming him, and that there would be consequences when that footage was inevitably posted online.

Thinking of it that way, it almost seems like a cry for help on Kenty's part.

May have champ. That's not an autocorrect accident, it's ignorance. Why attack someone you don't know? It's like me attacking Oscar the Grouch.
I do know him thanks, through mutual friends, don't be a pr1ck all your life. TEE you can attack anyone you like, I wont take it personally. But you seem to think its ok to attack me?.I really don't care what you think actually, you sure your not a politician?......Sorry Im not as emudacated as you in English

Last edited:
Wrong.
I love these discussions where people jump on an post 'information' based on... god knows what!(but not on the facts)
Almost as amusing as Top End going troppo again :)@:D

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12