Paul Kent in trouble again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Imagine waking up and being thrilled that two people you don't know were involved in a scuffle.

Sad ducking times for you Dog.

Why isn't there the same pile on for AFB?

You know the guy who is 130kg and bashed his domestic partner?

Oh that's right he might make us feel as if we belong to something if the club wins!
Don't remember saying I found it thrilling End.

But nuclear missiles and an iron shield are better.

No thinking human doesn't hate violence. What are you trying to achieve with this statement?

That children squabble and tit for tat aggression is no longer for you now you admit you're older and less agreeably the winner of any violence?

That's a fact ISz. Just you're getting older and weaker that makes it more personal to you.

I'm sure you're aware but tit for two tats wins game theory. Not bashing a little guy under the parameters of the Snake defence (right as it was, but totally over the top) I took you to task for this last time and never wanted to offend, just enlighten those who seem to feel they're morally silvertail's bulletproof, after ten years of sensible and fact supported/just being a decent bloke/human comments.

You and @LeonardCohen, spritely appearing as he has, are the moral compass of this site, I expect probably more than you realise and that's understandable, but please, we had this argument about a man found acquitted. You are and are able to be better. You have preached tolerance and practiced it for the fifteen years I've been a part of this forum, but can't deal with this?
Honestly I think it is the potential results of the actions which are just as bad. One punch can have the worst consequences, life time, for all parties. Even the way Kent was thrown was horrific as it could have caused serious spinal issues.

I have never been a fighter so have no real reference point however I think I used to be more understanding of people who let their emotions rule them.

Also in my first post on this I said that I thought that people would put the incidents together which was wrong but inevitable. It sucks, much like what happened when Brett S had to become reclusive for a number of years thanks to what happened to him, but it is the way to try reduce the chances of events like this (and to reiterate the point I do not think it is fair that someone who was not convicted of a charge has to suffer but it is the trade off for being a public figure)

Honestly fights are embarrasing let alone when you are in your 50's

There are plenty of people on here (on very high horses) ready to pile on and throw stones down at this bloke - and they’re entitled to their point of view. But it’s worth remembering that he was acquitted of any wrong doing in the alleged DV case - the judge threw the case out. So that shouldn’t factor at all in your opinion of him.

However, I’m sure that ordeal took a toll on him mentally and who knows, maybe it contributes to him drinking too much and acting like a goose outside a pub. All I can say is, ST must have the most squeaky clean membership of any organisation I know - most of them have never done a thing wrong. 😇
Agree that his other case should not have any reflection on this (although his employer may feel differently due to his public image)

Honestly it is an awful look and I really hope he takes the time to sort himself out from what ever causes this

Mate I worked, not on the door but with the blokes who made pubs safe for women and daters, and general public
I can see where you are coming from and you point of view about pubs baby sitting people has merits

But these people also drink at home and become out of control at home .

These people do not need Security guards. They need Psychiatrists
1714372523854.png

Agree, the fight was a joke. However Kent is a public figure and it does not give a good look at any level. All broadcast around the world on video.
Could you imagine the vitriol thrown at him from all levels given what he does for a gig ?;I was at the Jet Club when I was around 18-19 with Jack Elsegood, and he'd have people coming up and blindside hitting him for no other reason than he was a footballer playing for Manly. Joke. Feral Aussie, brain-dead scumbags out there

From Betoota Advocate :rofl:

Paul Kent Takes Leave Of Absence From Fox League In Accordance With NRL Concussion Protocol

The ‘journalist’ and pundit who prides himself on attacking players for not showing enough class and behaving poorly off the field, has been forced to take a leave of absence from the show after gracefully head-butting a tree root on Saturday evening.

Featuring highlights which involved what looks like Kent taking his watch off before lunging at a man and then being upended onto a tree root like some kid trying to do a tumble turn – the video has seen Kent enter the concussion protocol at Fox Sports.

The other man in the video has been charged with affray, despite looking like he was trying to avoid being punched in the head.

The stand down comes a few months after Paul Kent suspiciously disappeared from NRL360 after being charged, and subsequently found not guilty of assaulting and choking a woman.

Kent then returned to 360 for the NRL Las Vegas opener last month, with nothing said about where the morally up-righteous TV host had been.

He immediately returned to what he does best, by running down players for their attitude, behaviour and off field activities.

It’s unknown how long Kent will be in the concussion protocol for, but it’s believed the number one topic on 360 tonight will be the attitude of Latrell Mitchel and Jarome Luai.

Yeah well he's just proved what a fukwit that he is hasn't he

Don't remember saying I found it thrilling End.
Yeah mate you didn't, I just hate this place when it gets a vindictive bent. Even if it's against a jouno who knows exactly what he's doing.

I hate seeing contributors who are normally level headed revel in someone else's misfortune. It's not my go but I shouldn't expect my moral code should apply to everyone else, just hoped this little sanctuary could behave a little better.

I was wrong, so many love to denigrate another to make themselves feel better.

I wish they had a dad who loved them.

Yeah mate you didn't, I just hate this place when it gets a vindictive bent. Even if it's against a jouno who knows exactly what he's doing.

I hate seeing contributors who are normally level headed revel in someone else's misfortune. It's not my go but I shouldn't expect my moral code should apply to everyone else, just hoped this little sanctuary could behave a little better.

I was wrong, so many love to denigrate another to make themselves feel better.

I wish they had a dad who loved them.
Get off your soap box FFS.... Should be careful before you talk about others Dads also dope. You have no idea, but if that makes you feel better, then you have no moral code.

It doesn't get funnier than this!!!!

Rozelle Tree To Miss 6 Weeks After Making Contact With Paul Kent's Head

Rozelle Tree To Miss 6 Weeks After Making Contact With Paul Kent’s Head​

OnReport.jpeg

A broad leaf paperbark tree is facing a lengthy stint on the sidelines, after a reckless high shot over the weekend.

The melaleuca quinquenervia is staring down the barrel of up to 8 weeks out, following the match review committee’s decision to charge the tree with Grade 3 dangerous contact.

The tree who represents the myrtaceae team could have the ban downgraded to 6 weeks with an early guilty plea.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10