Paul Kent NRL 360

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like in the past Paul Kent is always talking rubbish.

If we were to lose all 4 that would be a sad day for the club.

The one that worries me the most is Foz, because Snake, skivvy and choc have best 3 years ahead of them, but Foz has 10 good years left in him.

It would hurt losing Snake, skivvy and Choc, it just hurts more to lose Foz.

@crustybakerinoz Who leaving Manly end of this year

The Lurker: To be determined - may lose Matai to Warriors. I think Watmough will stay and they are showing no sign of letting Snake slither away.

:Dwho in this world outside his mother and that dickbrain ikin would believe paul kent he is the biggest clown around, I only watch for the guests comments especially when blocker gets on and bores it up him its the only time he shuts up, blocker calls his bluff. Anyway players have came and gone over the years but our mighty club has survived since 1947, it took us many lean years to get the trophy and we had some very good players and some left and some retired, but with smart operators like arko, and daley they kept building and buying players who wanted to play for manly, and even now that legacy still lives on, any player that has come to this great club has came to better themselves that's why we are so good now, and if any of the current group go so be it we will always find someone else to take their place. any player that leaves go with my best wishes knowing that they have given all to this great club, and the effort they have given us all:D

A couple of weeks ago on the footy show you would have heard Beau Ryan talking about a certain journalist who called a player a dickhead. He then went on to say that's pretty much what every single player thinks he (the journo) is.

I was driving home from the shops on a Sunday afternoon when i hear Paul Kent say on triple m footy "I know what's wrong with Darius Boyd. He is a dickhead. I've heard he refused to sign a little boy's jersey who was waiting for him for 5 hours at origin camp". This was refuted immediately by panelists who were actually there and claimed Boyd is one of the best when it comes to social interaction with fans.

PK is a tosser, plain and simple. If you need to make your living by inventing derogatory stories about people you should take a good hard look at who's the dickhead and I'm pretty sure Beau Ryan made it clear that most of the NRL thinks it.

As if our game doesn't have enough positive news to sell a million papers on the backpage, these cretins need to make it all negative. Bite the hand that feeds you gents. When the day comes that sports sell their right not just to tv and radio but to printed media, you'll realise just what the hell you've said about mostly decent people.

If these 4 players do leave in the next few months ( i doubt it ).

they will not find the same love for the game where they have had it at manly..

" the grass is NEVER greener " !

Without an official release , there not going anywhere !!

susan said:
Technical Coach said:
eagle40 said:
It's called passion, most supporters like myself live and breathe Maroon & White

Passion directed in the wrong areas of life.
How would you have any idea if people apply the same passion they have for Manly to other parts of their life or not?Even if they don't ,supporting a football team is a very pleasant way of spending downtime for most people.It is great to feel part of a community based team with a great history like Manly.

Probably a more pertinent question is why you care about supporters showing passion for Manly....I can't think of a single reason why it would possibly bother anyone.

My comment is in relation to who stays and who leaves, people too hooked on reading the papers and getting sucked into the drama.(My comments had nothing to do with supporting Manly)

Just direct your energies in supporting whoever takes the field and stop worrying about every possible scenario we read or hear, we have no control especially when 3/4 of it is BS.

Players play with the media to benefit themselves, managers play with the media to benefit themselves and the player----- and media outlets have to create enough BS to generate interest and sales to also benefit themselves, the truth only benefits the supporter and club which in itself is a selfish expectation.

The directing passion comment was all about not wasting energy on BS speculation or feeding the agenda by reading, linking or talking about such articles.

In saying that I do believe some supporters need to take a chill pill and get the right type of balance with supporting a club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7