Penrith ground announcer Scott McRae fires back at Manly claims of comments in poor taste

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was at the game and was tunned out from listening to the ground announcer so I can't confirm. But I could hear some of our supporters sitting directly behind the black hole area making chimp noises, I thought it was going to get ugly there for a minute.

OneEyedEagle said:
I was at the game and was tunned out from listening to the ground announcer so I can't confirm. But I could hear some of our supporters sitting directly behind the black hole area making chimp noises, I thought it was going to get ugly there for a minute.

Chimp noises? Really? Disgraceful.

He posted this on the front page of his website www.scottmcrae.com.au

“message to will hopoate just so u know mate the only time I mentioned ur name was when I read the team list. Fact. U seem a great bloke.

lsz said:
Jesus you lot are quick to put the boot into Zorba
Yes there are areas that the club has struggled in (specifically with online / "new media") however it is pretty clear they have done a shed load of work to address this
So rather than take note of the ground manager or one of the club officials it is better to s**t can...based on a couple of forum posters who may or may not have heard anything

Cool your jets Sgt

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4