• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If so does that mean Walker to us immediately OR have we just lost some depth (I do realise you will only be speculating).
Mark he said walker is getting around some of our boys in manly a lot of late so could still happen in 16 also going hard after klemmer and Cordner for 17.

Same mate told me about dce staying months ago so I hope he is right on the money with walker but I hope he is wrong about Hiku. Hiku wants to play fullback and he won't play there for us.

I have faith on the Immortal that was involved in 5 out of our total 8 premiership wins as player and coach and you also should have faith in him as well feathered friend . Never fear of our future the Immortal is here !!!

That's the voice of genius right there, (cue overworked, infantile cliche) feathered friends...

Same mate told me about dce staying months ago so I hope he is right on the money with walker but I hope he is wrong about Hiku. Hiku wants to play fullback and he won't play there for us.
Funny how parra are now said to be interested in Hiku when Gutho went there supposedly to play full back.

Parra will have as many fullbacks as we have hookers

That's the voice of genius right there, (cue overworked, infantile cliche) feathered friends...
Fulton is a genius and that is why he is a chosen immortal and is in a league of his own and this is why some on here can not comprehend his vision for our club .
Hiku is no Grahame Eadie . Snake or a Tom Turbo . We have lost greater players than the Hiku and excelled . Some of you have very short memories .
Have faith and don't get your feathers in a knot feathered friends :)

Fulton is a genius and that is why he is a chosen immortal and is in a league of his own and this is why some on here can not comprehend his vision for our club .
Hiku is no Grahame Eadie . Snake or a Tom Turbo . We have lost greater players than the Hiku and excelled . Some of you have very short memories .
Let's hope his immortality gets better results for Manly than it has done for the Blues and the Roos @:cool:

I think he prefers Graham Eadie. Grahame Eadie is (presumably ) someone else entirely.

Sometimes I wonder if you really are just taking the piss, or....

Let's hope his immortality gets better results for Manly than it has done for the Blues and the Roos @:cool:
The Immortal has delivered 5 premierships for our club from a total of 8 as player and coach . He has an 82% success rate as an Australian coach .He is also regarded as one of the best club coaches ever with a success rate of 66%
I can understand that pessimistic people that tend to look at the negatives of any success .
Tall poppies can try and denigrate the Great Fulton down as much as they like but he has forever stamped his mark on the game as an Immortal in his own life time unlike the tall poppies that are immortals in their own lunch time
The SOO era was dominated by classier QLD players . Look what happened to Bennet at Newcastle when he never had the dominant players .
sh_immortals1981.jpg

Mark he said walker is getting around some of our boys in manly a lot of late so could still happen in 16 also going hard after klemmer and Cordner for 17.
Great scoop Brad. Hope we end up getting these guys. Will make one hell of a team.

The Immortal has delivered 5 premierships for our club from a total of 8 as player and coach . He has an 82% success rate as an Australian coach .He is also regarded as one of the best club coaches ever with a success rate of 66%
I can understand that pessimistic people that tend to look at the negatives of any success .
Tall poppies can try and denigrate the Great Fulton down as much as they like but he has forever stamped his mark on the game as an Immortal in his own life time unlike the tall poppies that are immortals in their own lunch time
The SOO era was dominated by classier QLD players . Look what happened to Bennet at Newcastle when he never had the dominant players .View attachment 2669
It's been like 20 years since he had any direct involvement in the football department at club level, correct me if I'm wrong. The last time he was involved he promoted Peter Sharp up (ala Barrett) and we all know how well that went. I'm not doubting his knowledge or insight, but the game has changed a lot.

Genius? He's invented what? Solved what problem to help mankind?
Please!
He's an old bloke who used to be a brilliant footballer, was a coach ahead of his time, an average selector , likes to shoot pigs and dribble with Ray Hadley.
Have I missed the genius bit?
PS. And immortal is a marketing term.

A pretty good plot for one wouldn't you say.

By the way no doubt Dean Ritchie will read this ( hi Dean), sorry but my lips are sealed as to who the " listeners " were.
Dean wouldn't repeat this one in the rag. Goes against the deal between him and ZtH to paint the Penn faction as the white knights. Look forward instead to the club tapping a couple of long term members on the shoulder, and advise for them to start looking for another club to support.

One other thing they mentioned to me, was that at the end of "Cafegate 33 1/3", Zth said to TB that "don't worry Trent we will see lots of fluff pieces in the media from when you take over taking any pressure off you and making us look real good" (the words may not be exact but along these lines regardless).

AND what have we seen to date " lots of fluff pieces in the media", with little to no pressure on Barrett after the season launch.

I'm not sure if its Bozo calling the shots and ZtH firing the bullets, but their plan is coming along nicely for them isn't it??

Dean wouldn't repeat this one in the rag. Goes against the deal between him and ZtH to paint the Penn faction as the white knights. Look forward instead to the club tapping a couple of long term members on the shoulder, and advise for them to start looking for another club to support.

Don't worry the aforesaid members are now waiting for the official advice that the games are being moved from Brookvale, they have paid their memberships once again BUT have categorically stated to me that if the games are moved to the SFS or Central Coast Stadium they will be seeking a refund!!

I am not convinced that Peta Hiku is a defensive liability out wide. In the centres he is very strong defensively, but I don't think our problems out wide are limited to Hiku. Everyone who's played on our right wing in the past few seasons has been crucified on here at one point or another for defensive lapses. Hiku, Blair, even Tommy. They've all copped a bagging for their defense, or lack of it.

I've lost count of the amount of times during our matches where we've conceded a try out wide with our winger facing a near on impossible task to stop it, yet on here we're (I have done this myself) bagging the crap out of the winger for poor defense. Yet when you look at the replays, quite often in those situations the opposition should have been stopped by those inside before they even got into a try scoring position. The wingers often cop the brunt of criticism when its those further infield not doing their job.
Fans keep blaming wingers defensively way too often. It is much easier to just blame the last person to be beaten on the outside as it is the last defender noticed/focussed on camera------without taking into account defensive errors further in field, holes created through the middle compressing the defensive line or the middle being bent back way too easily and outside defenders are sucked in to help.(as happened many times last year)

It is much easier to defend on the left side compared to the right as most ballplayers have a stronger, more crisp, more varied passing game on their natural passing side which tends to be right to left 80% of the time. The speed and delivery of passing in this direction is better rehearsed and will take advantage of the smallest of defensive errors or slow defenders to react.

Flat cross field kicks that banana away from the defender also hit this same side more often than hitting defenders on the left as most kickers are right footed.

Always easier to blame the cheap winger than offend the more expensive centre.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12