Pillowseka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is generally the look on my face when logging on here either 15 min into a game where we are down by 12 or after a loss.
shocked golden retriever GIF

Thinking i could just walk away but **** im going to have to deal with these dragging arseholes.
i-keep-telling-these-assholes-i-dont-want-to-do-this-anymore-but-they-just-keep-fcking-draggin...jpg

I get it EOL. I will acknowledge your dragging assholes, and raise you a Wolverine. All in good fun mate. All in good fun.

Bravo! Another Captain Hindsight moment. This place is on fire at the moment. Slow news week?
Maybe KevvyWard can talk about symbiotic relationships again?

Awwww,Captain Sad makes another appearance,maybe people should not go off half-cocked because they lack patience or understanding?

Oh no no no. No Captain Hindsight, or Captain Sad.

You want a captain? Here's a great one!!!

Attachments

• Captain Haddock.jpg
    Captain Haddock.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
I see. You were actually raising a valid point. It was so cleverly disguised that I completely missed it's original intent.🤣

Paseka is a gun, and should play Origin next year. Always been a massive fan.

Now that would be interesting as Tent is a Kiwi by birth, born in Auckland.

Origin eligibility rules say that he can play if he hasn't previously played test football for any other nation than Australia. As of yet, Tent hasn't been picked to play for New Zealand, or Tonga which is also part of his heritage.

However, if he doesn't get injured at the end of the season I do expect the Kiwis to pick him for their World Cup squad so that might rule him out of any future Origin play.

Here we go - another "True Supporters Thread"...

Didn't we do this like a million time in the last 16 years....

Yet Johnny come lately is here to lecture you....
No Jerry this thread is defintely more of a "True Assholes Thread" then a "True Supporters Thread". The two things often get confused because they are generally the same people.

No Jerry this thread is defintely more of a "True Assholes Thread" then a "True Supporters Thread". The two things often get confused because they are generally the same people.
Yep,some people can't see the finer details......or find their sense of humour.Their sense of outrage is usually easier to find.
Just to take the comments down a different road seeing as Big Kev brought it up....I would not call myself a Trent sympathiser,but I don't hold him any ill will(I don't care if the Bulldogs ever win another game with him in charge tho)
I supported him to the end and as soon as he left I completely could not give a **** and turned my support to Des.He did get us to 6th in his second year but for me is not a leader of men and may never be.
He is yesterdays news that people can't let go of,maybe he scarred some people too much?
Probably some sort of therapy out there for that.....

No doubt it has taken time for Paseka to believe in himself and play with great confidence. It just took time. Props tend to mature older and he is still quite young. I’m so glad he plays for Manly.
It took time, but it also took him to decide that he would devote himself to rugby league. Remember he was toying with the idea of going to the NFL until only a couple of years back. His form line changed markedly once he decided not to go to the NFL and make NRL his focus.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10