Pillowseka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm all for people getting called out for previous silly statements and when I sally silly let me clarify.

DCE is playing awfully and not warranting his pay packet.
Des doesn't seem to have adapted to the new rules.
Saab doesnt look ready for first grade.
Parker has too many errors in him.

The above are not silly statements.

DCE is a joke and not a first grader.
Parker wouldn't play first grade at another club.
This team are spoon certainties

The above are silly

Everyone is entitled to change their opinion and everyone is entitled to vent but we go 10 behind in a match and too many go into meltdown too quick.

For mine, dont say something if your feelings will get hurt if someone raises it later.

For mine, Id say generally I'm on the right side of things and have maintained faith with the side and been measured in my criticism but I'm not beyond reproach.

If you search my posts I definitely questioned resigning Des when we were 0-4.....was wrong on that one.
I did call for cust ahead of Croker and Croker has proved himself able.
And I did call for Croker, Parker, Boyle and Gosie to not be resigned......Parker has changed my mind, Boyle and Gosie can still go IMO and Croker.....undecided.

I'm all for people getting called out for previous silly statements and when I sally silly let me clarify.

DCE is playing awfully and not warranting his pay packet.
Des doesn't seem to have adapted to the new rules.
Saab doesnt look ready for first grade.
Parker has too many errors in him.

The above are not silly statements.

DCE is a joke and not a first grader.
Parker wouldn't play first grade at another club.
This team are spoon certainties

The above are silly

Everyone is entitled to change their opinion and everyone is entitled to vent but we go 10 behind in a match and too many go into meltdown too quick.

For mine, dont say something if your feelings will get hurt if someone raises it later.

For mine, Id say generally I'm on the right side of things and have maintained faith with the side and been measured in my criticism but I'm not beyond reproach.

If you search my posts I definitely questioned resigning Des when we were 0-4.....was wrong on that one.
I did call for cust ahead of Croker and Croker has proved himself able.
And I did call for Croker, Parker, Boyle and Gosie to not be resigned......Parker has changed my mind, Boyle and Gosie can still go IMO and Croker.....undecided.
DCE is hardly playing awfully for us manly boys.

@Smokin Joe ... I have also always been a supporter of Paseka ... on several occasions pointing out that young men mentally mature at different rates .. his mind simply needed time to catch up with his body ...

I was also very vocal about our forwards, namely Marty and AFB playing soft, in fact I even said their tackling wouldn't knock a fowl off a farmyard fence ... BUT, there is a vast difference between saying they are playing soft, and calling them soft .. for all of last year our two leading props didn't hit in defense .. they cuddled the opposition to the ground ... we had nil intimidation factor and less respect from oppositions ...

This year Aloia, Keppie, Paseka, Guacamole, Lawton, Sipley, Schuster ... and bugger my cat ... even Marty are hitting with some intent ... and the difference is very notable ... they are respected again by oppositions and fans ...

@Smokin Joe ... I have also always been a supporter of Paseka ... on several occasions pointing out that young men mentally mature at different rates .. his mind simply needed time to catch up with his body ...

I was also very vocal about our forwards, namely Marty and AFB playing soft, in fact I even said their tackling wouldn't knock a fowl off a farmyard fence ... BUT, there is a vast difference between saying they are playing soft, and calling them soft .. for all of last year our two leading props didn't hit in defense .. they cuddled the opposition to the ground ... we had nil intimidation factor and less respect from oppositions ...

This year Aloia, Keppie, Paseka, Guacamole, Lawton, Sipley, Schuster ... and bugger my cat ... even Marty are hitting with some intent ... and the difference is very notable ... they are respected again by oppositions and fans ...
I think the couple of knee injuries affected him too,it took a little while for him to trust that his knees would hold up and then he took off.
In terms of guys who are not hitters it goes the other way too...
Yes,Marty and AFB are better with the ball in hand than their defensive abilities(although I am not sure Marty is anything close to a hitter).but there are guys like Napa and Sua who like to hit people but are non events when it comes to offense,I would not rate either of them highly as complete forwards even though they can hit hard.
This year we seem to have more forwards with allround ability(not having Siro and Gosiewski has probably helped)who can hit with some venom in defence without being stupid and have ability/willingness in attack too.
My little light hearted dig about Paseka was the developing perception on here amongst some that he was not tough enough to handle it at prop and was starting to be labelled the next T-Rex/She-Rex and should not be persisted with....
I saw his games throughout this and always saw a willingness to put the shoulder in when defending and a willingness to run the ball when called upon,being moved into a starting position has just taken his game to another level(AFB was considered only a bench prop for quite a while too)
Anyway,good to see so many guys living up to their potential,future s looking bright.

Boy becomes a man.

DT had Paseka in their NSW blues side in a few years.

Within 3-4 years I'll be surprised if the Blues pack doesn't contain 4 Manly forwards - 8. Paseka, 10. Jake, 11. Schuster and 17. Olakau'atu
If Manase makes it back then he will be in the mix too,I would have no problem giving Paseka a run in game 3 if anyone is not available.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10