Player of the year 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He probably was parra's player of the year. Then again I dunno who else they got.

Surprised they didn't give it to Arthur...that's how good a coach he is...he can even win best player. Either him or slater of course.

Clint's reaction upon hearing the news....
tenor.gif

Totally not a douchbag move

Let’s not forget , this IS the #NRL posting this so not just the Eels

Personally, I think their Digi is drunk!!

Did the "King of Nothing" get the most hits or give us the most "sh!ts" in 2020.

I love how Parra and now the NRL rewards mediocrity! That will keep Parra where it has been for the last 30+ years.

Honestly Dancing Queen Gutho is the biggest fvcking twat to ever lace on a pair of football boots. Just looking at the smirk on his face when he does his dance is enough to make me cringe. Fvck I can’t stand the guy!
Yes the days of Woody Woodpecker are a distant memory. With that dance he is more like Floppy Wormpecker!

Good Cromer High boy ... now dancing with the Slime ...

But Mark, given the usual suspects of ScamCam, Latrine and Whiten etc ... I am happy to settle for Gutho .. as undeserving as it is ..,

Good Cromer High boy ... now dancing with the Slime ...

But Mark, given the usual suspects of ScamCam, Latrine and Whiten etc ... I am happy to settle for Gutho .. as undeserving as it is ..,

I thought Curtis Scott was unlucky to miss this one...

The NRL have tried for a few years to hand them a premiership but Parra been Parra can't even achieve that with leg up.
So they have to find something to award them, why not a clayton's award. Isn't the Daily M awarded to the best player, this seems like a political correct participation award to me.

Gotta love the eels. Its about time they realised they needed some Manly players. Manly V Parra love it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12