Plenty of free to air games for Sea Eagles fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
southsideeagle said:
An announcement on days and times to be made at 11am today
The smellygraph website says its now "later this afternoon".

A mate seems to know that the Manly v Wabbits SCG Rd 22 match is a Friday night ? Yuk, what's the point of having a 'heritage round/match' and then playing it a a 'non-heritage' time ? Surely an afternoon match would be more fitting. Ch Nein :mad:
But . . . where could he be getting his information from :huh:

ManlyArmy what does the NRL app say about Rd 22 ?

Times and dates have been added to the NRL app for Rounds 21-26

Round 21 - vs Broncos, Friday 1st August, 7:45pm
Round 22 - vs Souffs, Friday 8th August, 7:45pm
Round 23 - vs GC, Sunday 17th August 3pm
Round 24 - vs Eels, Thursday 21st August, 7:45pm
Round 25 - vs Panthers, Sunday 31st August, 3pm
Round 26 - vs Cows, Saturday 6th September, 7:30pm

EDIT - THe times have been removed!

I just wrote all of the times down for rounds 21-26 from the NRL app, and then it refreshed and everything went back to midnight game times!

sounds like the 'pre-release' of the times was a boo boo. Some IT guy at NRL is gonna get the chop !
Doubt they will change upon the 2nd release.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
sounds like the 'pre-release' of the times was a boo boo. Some IT guy at NRL is gonna get the chop !
Doubt they will change upon the 2nd release.

Or maybe they realised that since teams can't be forced to play Monday then Friday it would be impossible for Manly to have to play on a Sunday then a Thursday.

Maybe that's it....

Normie said:
Hmmmm - 4 days between Gold Coast & Eels games!

Since the rule is you cannot play Monday and then the following Friday I find it hard to believe that they would not have the same rule for a Thursday game.

I really hope so too, Parra needs to be a Sat night, too hard to get that far out west with all the peak hour traffic on a weeknight

The NRL are effing AMATEURS. They could have just done all the round arrangements at the beginning of the year. What, really is gonna change. What a load of S_H_1_T they are. All NRL positions should be declared vacant and every one of them ( except the receptionist ) should be advertised and filled current encumbents banned from applying. Sick to death of them.

Channel Nein - the Puppet Masters are the ones that need to be roped in.

They literally treat Sportsmen like Actors and expect them to perform when the TV lights go on FFS :dodgy:

Someone tell Gyngell that Athletes are not pretending to get tackled - they actually do get tackled :mad:

Anyone else notice that the Chooks vs Souffs game in Round 26 is on a Thursday night? Gee that would give both teams at least an 8 day break before the finals.

I wonder why Nein picked that particular game for a Thursday night in the last round. Gyngell wouldn't have anything to do with giving his club a leg up would he?.....Bloody Rorters.

Is this correct?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/team-fixtures-results?teamid=3492

globaleagle said:
mosto said:
globaleagle said:
the times on the nrl website are rarely correct for game start times.

Where do you guys go to get the correct times?

(I've been using Dan's tipping comp to get the times)

did I mention times enough?

The times, they are a changin'

the times, they are a blowin' in the wind!

That would be the answer, my friend.

Frank said:
globaleagle said:
mosto said:
globaleagle said:
the times on the nrl website are rarely correct for game start time

Where do you guys go to get the correct times?

(I've been using Dan's tipping comp to get the times)

did I mention times enough?

The times, they are a changin'

the times, they are a blowin' in the wind!

That would be the answer, my friend.
Where's Bob D when u need him ?

HoldenV8 said:
Anyone else notice that the Chooks vs Souffs game in Round 26 is on a Thursday night? Gee that would give both teams at least an 8 day break before the finals.

I wonder why Nein picked that particular game for a Thursday night in the last round. Gyngell wouldn't have anything to do with giving his club a leg up would he?.....Bloody Rorters.

yep, that's a disgrace. No team likely involved in the finals should be playing on that Thursday night. It will give them a MASSIVE advantage. And you can be guaranteed we will get the Sunday game in round 26 and the Friday game week 1 of the finals.

What are these dimwits doing. Something must be screwed up if they have not put the schedule up yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7