Polar Bear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
7WvK32C.jpg
What breed is your cat? It's cute.:p

Hi from Straya.:D

I was in Poland yesterday, there was no more poles there than anyone else, the women are the only other reason that I can think of that it is called Poland

globaleagle said:
Clint said:
almost walked into...pfffttt.. that looks at least 8-10mtrs away GE..:rolleyes:

Hey, that was after I bravely ran to the other side of the trees....then took the pic all heroically like! (got video too)

Was only a baby...more worried about protective mum lurking somewhere.

Just like Ben.

Is it true you only have to run faster than the bloke beside you?

Alan said:
Is it true you only have to run faster than the bloke beside you?

I did that joke by tying my shoelaces next to my wife whilst looking at a bear saying I am just making sure I can run faster than you.

She laughed....but then I noticed she too glanced at her shoes to make sure they were in sprinting condition.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/08/world/canada-fatal-bear-attack/

- (tragedies do happen)

The Broncos maintain Ben Hannant was dropped due to form but it can be revealed club management were unhappy Hannant gave advice to a younger Broncos player about his market value.

Hannant was unaware the Broncos were already negotiating with the player when he innocently told him what a realistic contract offer for next season would resemble.

Hannant’s words were then twisted back to Broncos officials who were concerned he was persuading the player to demand more money.

Hannant is a Rugby League Players’ Association representative and is a sounding board when players want to discuss their rights

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/broncos-unhappy-with-hannant-advice-13333/#ixzz31abHPG3N

I read that this morning and thought it was pathetic :dodgy:

They sound as paranoid as the Son of Sam. Obviously a young Player is going to ask a Senior Player for help. None of them have business skills.

So long as Hannet stays away from Brookie, I have no issues with him.

If true it's also pretty bad that a representative of the RLPA gets dropped for giving advise to a rl player.

I would assume that in the workplace that if a union rep got demoted for giving union advise to another union worker....there would be a fair hullabaloo about it!

(people should use hullabaloo more often!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6