Poll added - Sea Eagles Everyone in League jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

how does this play out?

• the religious 7 ride into the sunset and never play for Manly again

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • the religious 7 are all reinstated next week with no hard feelings

Votes: 132 69.1%
  • Vlandys goes ahead with his Pride Round next year

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Manly use the Everyone in League jersey forever more

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • one or 2 of the 7 are sacked as ringleaders

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • all or most accept some enlightenment on the issue and will wear the jersey in future

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Manly never mention Everyone in League again...

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Several players sek immediate release from Manly

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you do realise that fairness might be respecting everyone’s views/beliefs. Not just what you consider fair.
Actually people have been very supportive and respectful of the beliefs of these people and have been very positive towards the prayer circles they have after games. No matter which way you slice this, you're a bigot and you just want to find a way to justify it.

It seems that everyone from Santa Claus to Mickey Mouse has an opinion on these seven humble lads. The loudest voices are those that are calling them bigots and homophobes. Peter Righteous Fitzsimons' skewered view is to be expected, but as Manly supporters we should be more understanding of where these young men are coming from.

Never once have they uttered a single word of disrespect towards ANY minority group. I wonder what these fellows would do if they saw someone bashing a gay person on the street? My guess is they would step up to the plate without giving it a second thought, which is much .ore than many of the so called LGBT supporters would do. Particularly if the attacker was a daunting physical specimen. But yeah, carry on hating folks.

Kevin, by their actions they've shown disrespect towards us as supporters. We're on the cusp of the 8 and playing a team just as desperate to get there. and your 'wonder' is just that, wonder. Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't. who knows?, as they've not said anything. And they are just '7 humble' lads'? I don't know. How do you know?

Definitely no hate but no respect for these individuals involved, they have not stood up in front of the media to voice their individual views on the subject, they have come together collectively to withdraw their services.

SBW and Uzzie stood up for their beliefs and that commands respect.

Kevin, by their actions they've shown disrespect towards us as supporters. We're on the cusp of the 8 and playing a team just as desperate to get there. and your 'wonder' is just that, wonder. Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't. who knows?, as they've not said anything. And they are just '7 humble' lads'? I don't know. How do you know?
Mate they have had something thrown on them with NO consultation. There is no reason for this this weekend, there is no pride round. The club has f#cked up. Its women in league round and the 2 clubs are supporting Gotcha 4 life... PVL is a useless goose, why has he not stepped in, they surely would of known about this stunt.

Manly Players To Celebrate Night Off With Pokies Session Followed By Some Coked Up Group Sex​

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Manly+Players+To+Celebrate+Night+Off+With+Pokies+Session+Followed+By+Some+Coked+Up+Group+Sex&url=https://www.betootaadvocate.com/sports/manly-boys-to-celebrate-night-off-with-pokies-session-followed-by-some-coked-up-group-sex/&via=betootaadvocate
https://api.whatsapp.com/send?text=Manly+Players+To+Celebrate+Night+Off+With+Pokies+Session+Followed+By+Some+Coked+Up+Group+Sex https://www.betootaadvocate.com/sports/manly-boys-to-celebrate-night-off-with-pokies-session-followed-by-some-coked-up-group-sex/

manly2.jpg

WENDELL HUSSEY | Cadet |CONTACT
A time-rich group of Manly Sea Eagles has today revealed to The Betoota Advocate how they plan to spend their Thursday night.
The players who won’t be taking the field at 4 Pines Park (formerly known as Lottoland) have explained that they’ll have quite a night on their hands.
With a night off, the players say they’ll be heading to the mammoth RSL down the road before picking up a few bags and heading back to one of the boy’s houses for some group sex.
“Yeah, gonna kick off with a bit of a punt and a few beers before finishing up with a bun,” said one of the players, using the rugby league euphemism for group sex.
“I mean, we won’t have a win under our belt, but hosting a group sex session with multiple men and a single woman is a rugby league tradition,” continued the man of faith covered in sleeve tattoos.
“It’s part of the fabric of the game of Rugby League.”
The cashed-up young men who get paid 100’s of 1000’s of dollars to play sport said they are looking forward to having a 6th night off this week.
“Gonna be good to blow off a bit of a steam,” said the young man.
“That’s something to celebrate,” finished the young footy player whose teammates have no issues standing by teammates who are domestic violence abusers or wearing a massive gambling logo on the front of their jersey.
More to come.
Pretty disgusting to defame players this way.
Seems they are fair game in the eyes of inclusiveness.
Shameful

It's clear to see the club either intentionally or unintentionally disrespected our Polynesian players by not consulting with them with what's going on. Very embarrassing situation for all involved.

So what is the end game. Well maybe the Polynesian community have to look at how they view such issue's. Especially for their people that may have issue's with their preferences. One can assume that if a Polynesian person knows that they won't be accepted self harm could be a huge issue.
It's clear to me that you are delusional, does a community have to change their culture? When was the last time anyone convinced you to change your mind on anything? Heaven to bit I've tried to change your thought pattern all your life! and you still think I'm an idiot?

Tin foil hat time. Someone in marketing or whatever brains trust it is, deliberately orchestrated this scenario.

Not really. Just want to follow the Manly Sea Eagles.
Sorry, I thought you were defending the 7 players for sitting out a game because they refused to wear a jersey.

Seems a lot of people are happy to defend these players religious beliefs but no one is willing to discuss what those beliefs actually are?

I suspect because actually typing out "that homosexuality is a sin & homosexuals will go to hell" truly rams home just how ridiculous such a belief is in this day & age

Mate they have had something thrown on them with NO consultation. There is no reason for this this weekend, there is no pride round. The club has f#cked up. Its women in league round and the 2 clubs are supporting Gotcha 4 life... PVL is a useless goose, why has he not stepped in, they surely would of known about this stunt.
It’s no one’s fault but the club’s!… not Penns not the coaches not the nrl not the players. It’s been poorly thought out by the club and poorly implemented!

Just sayin’

Last edited:
Well I guess the Polynesian community should set the agenda for the NRL. It would have my support on banning their players playing if gambling or alcohol were advertised in the game.

It seems that everyone from Santa Claus to Mickey Mouse has an opinion on these seven humble lads. The loudest voices are those that are calling them bigots and homophobes. Peter Righteous Fitzsimons' skewered view is to be expected, but as Manly supporters we should be more understanding of where these young men are coming from.

Never once have they uttered a single word of disrespect towards ANY minority group. I wonder what these fellows would do if they saw someone bashing a gay person on the street? My guess is they would step up to the plate without giving it a second thought, which is much .ore than many of the so called LGBT supporters would do. Particularly if the attacker was a daunting physical specimen. But yeah, carry on hating folks.
Mate pay no mind to the dribblers on here, in the last 24 - 48 hours alone there’s been multiple posts from multiple users displaying blatant racism, classism, labelling western Sydney kids lazy and not prepared to work for anything. If these 7 are disrespectful and have no class, then users on here are tenfold as bad.

It's clear to me that you are delusional, does a community have to change their culture? When was the last time anyone convinced you to change your mind on anything? Heaven to bit I've tried to change your thought pattern all your life! and you still think I'm an idiot?
Aren't you blokes mates? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8