POLL: Cordner or Klemmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cordner OR Klemmer?

• Total voters
Cordner was never our target, you have all believed the player manager crap that is drip feed to fools like the lurker and rothfield.

I don't know whether we can get Klemmer but we will be giving a red hot go!

Interesting to note that Guerra spent NYE with Daly and T Red and their families at a small gathering in Manly. Is it possible the speculation was on the wrong Rooster? Have a vague feeling he is off contract for 2017 as well but may be wrong.

Interesting to note that Guerra spent NYE with Daly and T Red and their families at a small gathering in Manly. Is it possible the speculation was on the wrong Rooster? Have a vague feeling he is off contract for 2017 as well but may be wrong.

Guerra and T red where old team mates. DCE connection is SOO.
I wouldn't read into that too much. Everyone are mates off the field.
I don't think Kapow, Brown or Api where hanging out with any of the boys before they signed

Last edited:
Guerra and T red where old team mates. DCE connection is SOO.
I wouldn't read into that too much. Everyone are mates off the field.
I don't think Kapow, Brown or Api where hanging out with any of the boys before they signed
Yep, true. I'd forgotten the origin connection. Still, mate ship counts for a lot in a team, so you'd have a few more happy connections in the club.

I was hoping @The Wheel mail on Klemmer was going to come through but that's gone now that Klemmer has signed a 4year extension at the Dogs. Tamou to Penrith looks done as well, so where are we looking now for a decent prop ? Are we going to put faith in young guns Jake T, AFB, Meehan, and Knight ?

Should leave us some cash to get a couple of good outside back though

I was hoping @The Wheel mail on Klemmer was going to come through but that's gone now that Klemmer has signed a 4year extension at the Dogs. Tamou to Penrith looks done as well, so where are we looking now for a decent prop ? Are we going to put faith in young guns Jake T, AFB, Meehan, and Knight ?

Should leave us some cash to get a couple of good outside back though

We are chasing T Sims as well but he really isn't the big name forward we where thinking. Should still leave some cap space for a major signing

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2